Uncle Bruce been in the hospital for quite some time and has been waiting for a heart. He recently had a 7 ½ hour surgery to put a ventricular assist device to help pump blood. Uncle Bruce will be using this device until he finds a heart.
He got really emotional when he began thanking everyone for there love, support and prayers. Uncle Bruce mentioned that the physical therapist have been making him walk 10 laps around the unit. Rickey Smiley believes that more people especially Black people need to be organ donors to help people like Uncle Bruce in this time of need. Please keep Uncle Bruce in your prayers.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement
- TLC’s Story May Be Headed To Broadway!