Dr. Breedlove is back talking with the team about how White people should call the police on random Black people. He is working on a documentary titled, “Black and Dangerous in America,” where he will show how aggressive Black people were during President Obama’s terms. Rickey Smiley brought up the Starbucks incident as well as White supremacist in different areas mistreating Black people.
Dr. Breedlove didn’t care what Rickey said and believed the men in Starbucks got the cops called on them for good reasons. They had beards and intimidated the other customers. He then began saying “you people” and Da Brat didn’t like that. Dr. Breedlove also believes that Black people have a violent history, but listen to hear what else he had to say.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tyra Banks Says Being Token Black Girl Behind Past Feud With Naomi [VIDEO]
- Angela Davis To Get Her Rightful Place In The National Women’s Hall Of Fame
- Kandi Burruss Responds To Phaedra Parks Saying It’s “Amusing” That She’s Still Upset With Her [VIDEO]
- New Show Alert! Keyshia Cole Headed Back To BET With Her New Family
- Meagan Good Says She’s Prepping Her Body To Have Kids
- 24-Year-Old YouTuber Weds 61-Year-Old Girlfriend She Met On Tinder [VIDEO]
- Missing Man Found After 10 Years Behind Refrigerator Of Supermarket Where He Worked
- Cardi B Posts & Deletes Alarming ‘Wish I Was Dead’ Tweet, Fans Send Her Positivity
- Father Of 6 Breaks Neck After Getting Hit By Heavy Wave At The Beach
- Rain Pryor, Daughter Of Legendary Comedian Richard Pryor, Announces Bid For Baltimore City Council