Rickey Smiley is dropping gems today that could help you in life. He spoke about saying “yes” to someone, but not knowing the full details of what you’re saying “yes” to. Rickey mentioned you should have a clear understanding before you respond.
He spoke about a time his aunt asked to go to the store and while they were out he had to go to several other places. So when people ask him to do things he gets a full understanding before responding. Rickey mentioned not to let people manipulate you so they can get what they want.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bobby Brown Gives Advice On Signs Your Child Is In An Abusive Relationship
- Dr. Collier Discusses Misinformation Around The COVID-19 Vaccine & Pregnancy [WATCH]
- Song Cry: Jay-Z To Take The Stand During Cologne Deal Gone Bad Lawsuit
- Le Jux: American Missionaries Kidnapped In Haiti By Alleged Gang Members
- 5 Events That Shaped Black History Month In The UK
- Philly Approves Bill to Ban Police From Making Minor Traffic Stops
- Colin Powell, First Black Secretary Of State And Military Leader, Passes Away
- Common Helps Create Music Recording Studio At Illinois Correctional Center
- Track Star Allyson Felix Named Women’s Sports Foundation’s Sportswoman Of The Year
- Solange’s Saint Heron To Launch Library That Amplifies The Work Of Black Creators