Rickey Smiley shared a video that inspired him on Facebook of a woman talking about progression. We have people in our life that sometimes shouldn’t be there, but we stick by them because they are family or close friends. In the video she expressed that she didn’t care if it’s your mother, don’t let them have you stuck in bondage.
Rickey mentioned that he’s been preaching that for years and has even cut off family members for trying to break him down instead of lifting him up. He also loved the fact that she was talking about deleting and blocking people in life to get closer to your blessings. Remember one bad apple does spoil the bunch.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Oscar Grant’s Family Requests To Have Fruitvale BART Station Named After Him
- New CBC Chair: Impeaching Trump ‘Is Not Going To Be Top On Our Agenda’
- Voices At Urban One Honors: What Does Jermaine Dupri Mean To Da Brat
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jade Novah Is Becoming More Than A Viral Sensation
- Did Lauren London & Nipsey Hussle Get Married?
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Brandy Honored & Ray J Breaks Down Nursery Rhymes
- Rest In Peace: ‘Power’ Cast Reacts As Beloved Crew Member Dies On Set
- King Of R&BeeEEeeE: 10 R&B Singers That Give Jacquees A Run For His Money
- Voices At Urban One Honors: Jermaine Dupri Breaks Down The Moment He Created So So Def
- Gary’s Tea: Jay-Z’s Scholarship Fund Called Out, Offset Misses Cardi & More