Rickey Smiley shared a video that inspired him on Facebook of a woman talking about progression. We have people in our life that sometimes shouldn’t be there, but we stick by them because they are family or close friends. In the video she expressed that she didn’t care if it’s your mother, don’t let them have you stuck in bondage.
Rickey mentioned that he’s been preaching that for years and has even cut off family members for trying to break him down instead of lifting him up. He also loved the fact that she was talking about deleting and blocking people in life to get closer to your blessings. Remember one bad apple does spoil the bunch.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
- A Three-Part ‘Degrassi’ Docuseries Is In The Works
- The Black Shows Norman Lear Changed TV Culture With
- Republican ‘Fake Electors’ In Nevada Falsely Pledged Biden’s Electoral Votes To Trump, Indictments Charge
- Just Do It: Tiger Woods And Nike Reportedly Looking To Part Ways
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
- Taylor Swift Is The “Time” 2023 Person Of The Year
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
Black Hollywood Showed Up for The Color Purple World Premiere
Tiffany Haddish Prepared To Get Help After Latest DUI Arrest: “This Will Never Happen Again”
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Diddy Releases Statement After Being Accused Of Gang Raping 17-Year-Old, X Tells Him To Log Off