Rickey Smiley cooked up a Thanksgiving feast for the morning show crew and everyone enjoyed it. Da Brat mentioned that Rickey made a home made dressing that was good to her soul. She was also excited about the buffet of food in the room filled with chicken and dumplings, turkey wings and more.
Da Brat wants Rickey to get a cooking show together so she can be his assistant. Headkrack missed out on the chicken and dumplings, but Rickey tried to make him some more. Unfortunately, he couldn’t find a can opener so he’s going to have to wait until next time.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Shaquille O’Neal Goes Ham Buying Reeboks While ‘Sneaker Shopping With Complex’
- Prime Video Hosting ‘Harlem Ever After’ Event In NYC To Celebrate Premiere Of New ‘Harlem’ Series
- President Biden Says Latest COVID Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- Gary’s Tea: Is Serena & Venus Williams’ Dad, Richard Williams Facing Homelessness?! [WATCH]
- Front Page News: New COVID-19 Strain, Omicron Variant Prompts Travel Ban [WATCH]
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!
- Amber Rose’s Ex-Boyfriend A.E. Apologizes For Cheating, Says He Just Wants His Family Back
- LeBron James Gets White Couple Booted From Game Allegedly Over Disgusting Remark About His Son
- Lee Elder, First Black Golfer To Play At The Masters, Dies At 87
- Ari Lennox Says She Was Racially Profiled & Arrested In Amsterdam