Thanksgiving is several months away, but Rickey Smiley decided to celebrate early. He cooked up a huge meal for everyone that included macaroni and cheese, turkey wings, chicken and dumplings and dressing. Rickey mentioned he felt like cooking and wanted to show so love to his morning show crew.
Almost all of the mouthwatering food was gone and Rickey spoke about how it’s going to make them sleepy. He cooks with love like his grandmother did. Rickey has everyone looking forward to Thanksgiving.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- HBCU U-KNOW: Tuskegee University Grads – Successful Black Veterinarians & Reality TV Stars [WATCH]
- Wellness Wednesday: The Health Benefits From Walking 2-4 Miles Daily [WATCH]
- The Murder Of Tyre Nichols: A Timeline Of Events
- The Hot Spot: Jay-Z Opens Up About Beyoncé ‘Album of the Year’ Loss [WATCH]
- Exclusive: Lyfe Jennings Talks New Music, Battling Stage Anxiety And Rebuilding His Brand
- Now, That’s Black History! TSU’s Aristocrat of Bands Celebrates Legendary Grammy Wins
- Black Tony Blesses The Morning Show With Some Poetry [WATCH]
- Quotes You Should Read During Black History Month
- Black Talent Alfre Woodard & Laurence Fishburne Lead In Marvel’s ‘Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur’
- ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’ Is The Most Watched Marvel Film On Disney+