Black Tony has been going through a lot lately. He was fired from his job, was being chased by the feds and now needs somewhere to stay. Black Tony asked Rickey Smiley if he could stay and now he’s coming to his house.
Rickey told Black Tony he can’t stay there forever and he began to cry. Black Tony is excited to have cable and a place to park his car as well as a yard for his dog to be in. Rickey isn’t quite sure if he likes this arrangement, but we will have to see what happens.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” Monday-Friday 6am ET.
- Naomi Campbell Examines Racism Via ‘Vouge’ Cover Story
- Ice Cube Responds After Eric Trump Shares Manipulated Photo Of Him And 50 Cent Wearing ‘Trump 2020’ Hats
- Voter Intimidation: Photo Shows Uniformed Cop Wearing Pro-Trump Mask At Miami Polling Place
- CeCe Winans’ Daughter Expecting Baby Boy [PHOTOS]
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Woman If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Mics Will Be Muted At Upcoming Debate [WATCH]
- Cardi B Deads Her Twitter Account Due To Backlash Of Reuniting With Offset
- #RHOP Monique Samuels Brings Up Receipts That Candiace Dillard Wanted Millions After Winery Fight
- I Can’t Fight Baby: Guards Didn’t Help R. Kelly While He Caught Jail Fade, Allegedly
- Twitter Reacts To Cheating Houston Astros Not Making It To The World Series