Black Tony has managed to get involved another scheme. She recently met a young lady and her mother owns a dress shop. After the mall closed, Black Tony went in the store and stole all the dresses to sell for prom.
He tried to pronounce the name of the designers, but it didn’t work out. Black Tony mentioned that the dresses come in all different colors and is sparkly. He’s selling them for $50 each so get in touch with Black Tony if you can find him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
- Taylor Swift Is The “Time” 2023 Person Of The Year
- New Dave Chappelle Comedy Special Premieres December 31 On Netflix
- Small Doses With Amanda Seales: Roy Wood Jr. Talks Leaving The Daily Show And His Next Moves
- Trump Says He’ll Be A Dictator Only On “Day One” If Elected On Sly Fox News
- Where to Stream Popular Holiday Films
- University of Nevada Shooting Suspect Now Dead
- Daddy Yankee Retires From Music To Dedicate His Life To Jesus
- Black Health 365: Judy Dupart-Harris Sheds Light On The Pregnancy Journey For Same-Sex Couples
Washed Crooner Aaron Hall Getting Dragged For All The Filth After Rape Accusation With Diddy
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
Tiffany Haddish Prepared To Get Help After Latest DUI Arrest: “This Will Never Happen Again”
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Cheryl Lynn Enjoys “Lovely” Royalties As “Encore” Gets A Resurgence On TikTok
Burn Baby Burn: Joe Biden’s Birthday Cake Sparks Mass Meme Production on Social Media
Keke Palmer Shuts Down Instagram In A Gold Balmain Mini Dress
From Rhymes To Redemption: Secular Artists Who Turned Their Lives Over To Christ