Roy Wood Jr. calls up a woman and accuses her of fraud after she received money from a car accident. The woman began getting upset when he mentioned that after the accident she still worked and now has to give back the money. She kept telling him to call her lawyers, but Roy didn’t want to hear that.
The woman also talked about how her car still isn’t fixed. Roy then told her if he didn’t get back his money he would kick her butt like Jackie Chan. She then hung up and when he called back she couldn’t believe it was a set up.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Donald Trump Stereotypes African Americans At Black Conservative Event With Largely White Audience
- Brooklyn Pastor’s Lavish Lifestyle Takes Center Stage As Fraud Trial Begins
- GoFundMe Launches After MLK ‘I Have A Dream’ Memorial Vandalized In Denver
- RIP Eric Mays: 5 Times Fiery Flint Councilman Was Standing On Business
- Urban One Honors Attendees Speak On All Things Best In Black #UrbanOneHonors
- Diddy’s Son Quincy Removes Face Tattoo After Online Criticism, Allegedly
- Cam Newton Gets Swung On At His Own Football Camp [Video]
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
- Chlöe is Up NEXT! | Urban One Honors
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Mo’Nique Offers An Apology To Oprah Winfrey And Tyler Perry
Mo’Nique’s Feud With Son Sparks Debate On Family Fighting In Public
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Worst. Flight. Ever. : Delta Flight Forced To Turn Around After Maggots Fell From Overhead Bin
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65