Roy Wood Jr. calls up a woman and accuses her of fraud after she received money from a car accident. The woman began getting upset when he mentioned that after the accident she still worked and now has to give back the money. She kept telling him to call her lawyers, but Roy didn’t want to hear that.
The woman also talked about how her car still isn’t fixed. Roy then told her if he didn’t get back his money he would kick her butt like Jackie Chan. She then hung up and when he called back she couldn’t believe it was a set up.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tiny Harris Checks Former Friend Who Accused T.I. Of Pulling A Gun Her
- Urban One and Reach Media Launch New Original Podcast “The Undressing Room” Presented by Macy’s
- This Is The First Thing Wendy Williams Did When Her Divorce Was Finalized [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tory Lanez Asks Judge To Publicly Speak On His Case With Megan Thee Stallion
- FEMA Giving Maryland More Than $219M In COVID-19 Vaccine Federal Funding
- ‘Star Wars’ Uses Its Force To Defend Web Series Host Krystina Arielle Following Racist Attacks
- Kodak Black Backs Out of $1M Tweet Promise After Receiving Pardon
- NBA Analyst Sekou Smith Dies Of COVID-19 Complications, Twitter Mourns A Legend
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- Spinderella Speaks Out About Being Omitted From Salt-N-Pepa Biopic