Don’t mess with a man and the love of his life. Roy Wood Jr. is back up to his pranks and called a man to talk about how his fiancée is a liar. The man has a court case going against the sheriff’s department over a racial issue.
The fiancée had to testify last week and Roy called her a liar and mentioned she was ugly. Roy got hung up on and when he called back he told him he needed to be more respectful, but then made fun of his fiancée again. You won’t believe how this man reacted when he found out it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Front Page News: QAnon Conspiracy Theory Suspected To Breach Capitol Hill [WATCH]
- Robin Thicke Talks New Single, “Look Easy” & How Loss Inspired His Latest Album [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Gets Emotional When Talking About The Love Songs From Marc Daly
- LisaRaye Said This About Draya Michele Or Joseline Hernandez Reviving Her Role In The Player’s Club [WATCH]
- Mathew Knowles Calls Fans “Idiots” For Comparing Chloe Bailey To Beyoncé
- Drake To Release “Scary Hours” Ahead Of ‘Certified Lover Boy’
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Black Girl Magic!”
- Hold Up I’m Just Warmin’ Up: Square Gains Majority Stake In TIDAL For $297 Million
- Michael B. Jordan Is On A Quest For Revenge In First Trailer For Amazon Studios’ “Tom Clancy’s Without Remorse”
- Bun B Keeps It Very Trill, Calls Governor Greg Abbott’s Decision To Fully Open Texas “Batsh*t Crazy”