Don’t mess with a man and the love of his life. Roy Wood Jr. is back up to his pranks and called a man to talk about how his fiancée is a liar. The man has a court case going against the sheriff’s department over a racial issue.
The fiancée had to testify last week and Roy called her a liar and mentioned she was ugly. Roy got hung up on and when he called back he told him he needed to be more respectful, but then made fun of his fiancée again. You won’t believe how this man reacted when he found out it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]
- After Clip Of Marc Daly Saying He Hates Being Married Surfaces, Kenya Moore Drops His Last Name From Her Social Media
- Kobe Bryant’s Older Sister Gets A Tribute Tattoo For Kobe & Gianna [Photo]
- Congress Passes Bill Named For Emmett Till, Making Lynching A Federal Hate Crime