Special K is back and has a message to some parents. He mentioned that after your child gets a certain age you shouldn’t go up to the school anymore. Special K has some advice and you should listen to some of this.
He mentioned if you are still rocking a jheri curl and jeans with cartoon characters you shouldn’t go up to the school. Special K also wants parents to stop asking their kids friends for their social media accounts to follow them. He also believes you should stop using slang.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Special K’s Easter Poem [EXCLUSIVE]
- Soledad O’Brien Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother Just 40 Days After Her Father’s Death
- Don’t Be A Creep: Twitter Calls Out Kodak Black For Sexually Harassing Young M.A
- True Story: One Woman Almost Dies From A Stroke After Bae Shows Her What Dat Mouf Do
- Alicia Keys Will Release Her Memoir ‘More Myself’ In November
- Sam Smith Reveals He Had Liposuction As A Child
- 320 Pound Woman Gets Life In Prison After Sitting On & Smothering Young Girl To Death
- Jhene Aiko Responds To Pregnancy Rumors
- Rick Singer Lied About White Kids’ Ethnicities In College Admissions Fraud
- LaLa Anthony Says Fighting Against “Basketball Wife” Label Hurt Relationship With Carmelo
- Police Seek To Charge Mother In Death Of Little Black Girl Found In Duffel Bag