Special K is back and has a message to some parents. He mentioned that after your child gets a certain age you shouldn’t go up to the school anymore. Special K has some advice and you should listen to some of this.
He mentioned if you are still rocking a jheri curl and jeans with cartoon characters you shouldn’t go up to the school. Special K also wants parents to stop asking their kids friends for their social media accounts to follow them. He also believes you should stop using slang.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Special K’s Easter Poem [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Taylor Simone Ledward Tearfully Accepts Golden Globe Award On His Behalf
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Says T.I. Forced Her To Have Sex With Nelly, Allegedly [WATCH]
- T.I. Will Not Return For ‘Ant Man 3’ Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Explores EMDR Therapy Strategy To Heal Stress & Trauma [WATCH]
- B.O.L.O Is Speaking Out On His RHOA Appearance, And This Is What He Had To Say…
- The Marathon Continues: Daniel Kaluuya Quotes Nipsey Hussle After Winning Golden Globe Award
- R. Kelly Gets Both COVID-19 Vaccine Shots
- You Care: Divorce Papers Reveal The Reason Kim Kardashian Divorced Kanye West
- Racist University Of Texas Song Shrugged Off By Alumni And Donors, Emails Show
- The ‘Derek Chauvin Trial’: Reminding Mainstream Media George Floyd Is Not Accused Of Murder