Special K is back and has a message to some parents. He mentioned that after your child gets a certain age you shouldn’t go up to the school anymore. Special K has some advice and you should listen to some of this.
He mentioned if you are still rocking a jheri curl and jeans with cartoon characters you shouldn’t go up to the school. Special K also wants parents to stop asking their kids friends for their social media accounts to follow them. He also believes you should stop using slang.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Special K’s Easter Poem [EXCLUSIVE]
- RHOA’s Kenya Moore, Husband Marc Daly File For Divorce After Two Years Of Marriage
- Which Reality TV Show Does Your State Watch Most?
- 5 Times The Simpsons Eerily Predicted The Future
- Torrei Hart To Tell Her Side Of The Story On Upcoming Comedy Tour
- John Singleton’s 21-Year-Old Daughter Petitions His Estate For A Monthly Allowance
- Whoopi Goldberg Debuts A Head Full Of White Locs And She Looks Good!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Will Smith To Help Raise $50 Million To Combat Global Homelessness
- Beyoncé Shares Footage Of Rumi and Sir Carter [VIDEO]
- Massage Therapist Who Accused Kevin Spacey of Sexual Assault Has Died, Case In Jeopardy