Wale played a Cup Of Coverage and we got to know a little more about him. When asked about what he last Googled he mentioned it was about Bonnie of “Bonnie and Clyde.” He also spoke about arguing with the mother of his child and how it’s the worse thing for him.
Wale mentioned that when they argue it ruins his day, but he respects her. Another question he asked was about someone he is proud to have slept with in the industry. Wale laughed but said he respects her too much to say her name.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Oprah Erects 26 Billboards Around Louisville Calling For Justice For Breonna Taylor
- Op Alert: Republicans Fear Kanye West Presidential Run Could Backfire On Donald Trump
- LeBron James Has The Perfect Response To Donald Trump Not Watching NBA Restart Games
- Music Producer Detail Arrested on Multiple Sexual Assault Charges
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Keke Palmer Announces She Will Host The 2020 VMA’s And New Show On Disney Plus
- LaLa Dishes On Her Career Transformation And Motherhood In September Issue Of Essence
- Front Page News: Black Children Are 3 Times Likely To Be Exposed To COVID-19 [VIDEO]