Wale played a Cup Of Coverage and we got to know a little more about him. When asked about what he last Googled he mentioned it was about Bonnie of “Bonnie and Clyde.” He also spoke about arguing with the mother of his child and how it’s the worse thing for him.
Wale mentioned that when they argue it ruins his day, but he respects her. Another question he asked was about someone he is proud to have slept with in the industry. Wale laughed but said he respects her too much to say her name.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Hot Spot: Swizz Beatz Will Lead DMX’s Tribute On The BET Awards [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Cynthia Bailey Get Fired From Real Housewives Of Atlanta? [WATCH]
- Former No Limit Rapper Paroled After 20 Years In Prison
- Whew Chile: Michael B. Jordan’s New Business Venture Has The Caribbean Community UPSET
- Bout It Bout It: Master P Campaigns For New Orleans Pelicans Coaching Job
- J. Cole Announces ‘The Off-Season’ Tour With 21 Savage
- Nann: Trina Defends JAY-Z & Beyoncé After Trick Daddy’s Clubhouse Slander
- DMX To Be Honored With A Special Tribute at the 2021 BET Awards
- Did You Know Stevie Wonder Received His First No. 1 US Single At 13 Years Old?
- Gary’s Tea: Do You Think Beyonce’ Can Sing?!