Wale played a Cup Of Coverage and we got to know a little more about him. When asked about what he last Googled he mentioned it was about Bonnie of “Bonnie and Clyde.” He also spoke about arguing with the mother of his child and how it’s the worse thing for him.
Wale mentioned that when they argue it ruins his day, but he respects her. Another question he asked was about someone he is proud to have slept with in the industry. Wale laughed but said he respects her too much to say her name.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Michole Briana White: Where You Know The Actress Who Plays Lucille Flenory On ‘BMF’ From
- TJ Holmes & Amy Robach Leaving ABC [UPDATED]
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Amber Rose Plans On Being Single Forever: “I Don’t Want To Have Sex…It’s So Gross.”
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Here’s Why Gas Prices Are Continuing To Rise In Maryland