Wale played a Cup Of Coverage and we got to know a little more about him. When asked about what he last Googled he mentioned it was about Bonnie of “Bonnie and Clyde.” He also spoke about arguing with the mother of his child and how it’s the worse thing for him.
Wale mentioned that when they argue it ruins his day, but he respects her. Another question he asked was about someone he is proud to have slept with in the industry. Wale laughed but said he respects her too much to say her name.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Diddy Sex Abuse Trial Judge Says Accuser Must ID Herself
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle Ruined His Career
- Right On?: Hip-Hop Is Platforming Instead Of Fighting The Power
- Issa Rae, Taraji P. Henson And More Light Up The Red Carpet At The American Black Film Festival Honors
- Drake’s OVO Announces Collaboration With Japanese Brand NEEDLES
- Scott Storch Sued By Beverly Hills Jeweler Over Unpaid $65K Bill
- Jay-Z Sports Simple $161K Patek Watch During Lakers Game
- Drake To Executive Produce New Sci-Fi Drama ‘Neuromancer’ Coming To Apple TV+
- Amber Riley Stunned In An Angel Brinks Mesh Gown At The amfAR Palm Beach Gala
Porsha Williams Divorcing Simon Guobadia After 15-Month Marriage
And You Woo Woo WHAT?! ‘Embarrassed’ Jeffrey Osborne Concertgoers Seek $2M In Emotional Distress Lawsuit
Prayers Up: Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia, Primary Progressive Aphasia
Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
Oh My, Oh Why: Fans Share Reactions To Tyler Perry’s ‘Mea Culpa’ On Social Media
Chilli Faces Backlash After Correcting Fan Who Called Her Chocolate: 'Without A Tan, I’m Caramel'
Outspoken Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
Wendy Williams’ Family Gives Detailed Account Of Her “Heartbreaking” Downward Spiral