Wale played a Cup Of Coverage and we got to know a little more about him. When asked about what he last Googled he mentioned it was about Bonnie of “Bonnie and Clyde.” He also spoke about arguing with the mother of his child and how it’s the worse thing for him.
Wale mentioned that when they argue it ruins his day, but he respects her. Another question he asked was about someone he is proud to have slept with in the industry. Wale laughed but said he respects her too much to say her name.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Broadcasting Legend Larry King Dies At 87
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Viral Sensation DJ Amorphous Lands Huge Placement On Fat Joe’s New Single “Sunshine”
- Gary’s Tea: Luenell Said This About Dr. Dre’s Woman Beating Allegations [WATCH]
- Stop The Cap: Charges Against Tory Lanez For Allegedly Shooting Megan Thee Stallion Have Not Been Dropped
- Hank Aaron, Baseball Legend & Home Run King, Passes Away At 86
- GG Townson & Laila Odom Wish This Scene Didn’t Get Deleted From The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [WATCH]
- GoDJ Hi-C Explains What Exactly Happened During Keyshia Cole & Ashanti Verzuz [EXCLUSIVE]
- Report: Dave Chappelle Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Chloe Bailey Of Chloe X Halle Shuts Down The #BussItChallenge Ahead Of ‘Grown-ish’ Premiere [VIDEO]