One thing Wale mentioned was the best part is the food outside and in the strip clubs. Wale also spoke about crazy fans that he’s had issues with. He had one direct message him to talk about him hanging with someone that he shouldn’t be.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Video Shows Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Denied Entry To NY Bar, Security Doesn’t Know Them
- Good Eats! Vegan Chef & Actress Tabitha Brown Launches New Seasoning Inspired By Summertime
- Tory Lanez Believes He Was A Target In Recent Car Accident: “Felt Like Someone Knew To Crash Into Us”
- Iowa Trump Supporter Pushed Towards Plea Deal To Lessen Sentence For Shooting Black Girl
- The New Trailer For Nia DaCosta’s ‘Candyman’ Reboot Is Sure To Give You Chills
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Fans Are Looking At Tiffany Haddish Sideways For Sharing Her Perspective On Wearing Bonnets In Public
- Mike Epps Is “Richard Ready” For HBO’s Upcoming Drama Series ‘L.A. Leakers’
- Ahead Of Derek Chauvin’s Sentencing, Prison Experts Predict Ex-Cop Will Be Killed Behind Bars
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time