Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey were married for several years and share twins together. He talked about her breaking up with her billionaire ex-fiancé and mentioned that she doesn’t play. Mariah even sued her ex-fiancè for wasting her time and won the case.
Nick said he speaks to her everyday and they have a great relationship. He described her as an icon and enterprise. Nick is always standing by her no matter what and loves the fact Da Brat defends her as well as him.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: 10 Facts About Mariah Carey’s Career
- Beyoncé & Jay-Z Spotted Out For Dinner With Solange In NYC
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Gary’s Tea: Cardi B.’s Real Reason For Divorcing Offset & Bronny Caught Doing Drugs [WATCH]
- Eva’s Corner: Tyler Perry’s ‘Quilt’ Emmy Speech Is An Inspiration For Your Future [WATCH]
- Vivica A. Fox Tests Positive For COVID-19, Misses Emmy Telecast
- All The Black History Made At The 72nd Primetime Emmy Awards
- Maryland Receives Federal Funding To Fight Unemployment Fraud
- Feelin’ Good As Hell: Lizzo Sends Flowers To Cardi B After Divorce Announcement
- MAGA Youth 101: Trump Announces ‘Patriotic Education’ Commission To Combat Education On Racial Equality
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of