Nick Cannon walked away from “America’s Got Talent,” after hosting the show for nearly 10 years. He also had a contract on the table to make over 8 figures for the next 5 years. Nick walked away because he didn’t want to be a slave to it and believed they didn’t want him speaking on certain topics.
He was blessed to be in a position to still make money off of new contracts, production of new television shows and more. Nick even compared it to when Dave Chappelle walked away from his show. He got out of his comfort zone and is very happy about where his career is going.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Is Selling The Home She Shared With Kobe Bryant [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Chadwick Boseman’s Brother Reveals He Is In Remission From Cancer [WATCH]
- Armed Biden & Trump Supporters Scrap Outside Democratic Rally In GA
- Breonna Taylor Grand Jurors Say They Were “Betrayed” By Kentucky AG
- Attorney Ben Crump Shares Details On The Police Shooting Of Walter Wallace In Philly [WATCH]
- Ashley Blaine Featherson On How ‘Bad Hair’ Is Changing Conversations In Black Culture
- Forget The Critics: Serena Shows Out For The Gram In Her Stuart Weitzman Boots
- Trump Holds Another Super-Spreader Event To Celebrate Swearing In Supreme Court Justice
- Barack Obama Joins HBO’s ‘The Shop: Uninterrupted’ This Friday
- Netflix Nabs Jaden Michael To Play Younger Colin Kaepernick In Series About QB’s Childhood