Nick Cannon walked away from “America’s Got Talent,” after hosting the show for nearly 10 years. He also had a contract on the table to make over 8 figures for the next 5 years. Nick walked away because he didn’t want to be a slave to it and believed they didn’t want him speaking on certain topics.
He was blessed to be in a position to still make money off of new contracts, production of new television shows and more. Nick even compared it to when Dave Chappelle walked away from his show. He got out of his comfort zone and is very happy about where his career is going.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Cardi B Responds To Offset Social Media Hack, “We Good Over Here”
- Taraji (And Her Fro) Slay SELF Cover; Talks Menopause, Mental Health & Jussie
- Could Your Permanent Hair Dye Increase Your Risk Of Developing Breast Cancer?
- Kevin Garnett Reveals Why Kyrie Irving Didn’t Have What It Takes To Make It In Boston
- George Zimmerman Sues Family Of Trayvon Martin, Book Publisher And Prosecutors For $100 Million
- Homophobic Dad Abandons Son On Side Of Road For ‘Watching Male Pornography,’ Cops Say
- No Limit Noodles: Master P Is Launching His Own Ramen Company
- Jay-Z’s Catalog Returns To Spotify On His 50th Birthday
- Offset Reminds The World That Hip-Hop Is Black Culture, Point Blank Period
- You Hate Lizzo’s Sexiness Because She’s Fat