Nick Cannon walked away from “America’s Got Talent,” after hosting the show for nearly 10 years. He also had a contract on the table to make over 8 figures for the next 5 years. Nick walked away because he didn’t want to be a slave to it and believed they didn’t want him speaking on certain topics.
He was blessed to be in a position to still make money off of new contracts, production of new television shows and more. Nick even compared it to when Dave Chappelle walked away from his show. He got out of his comfort zone and is very happy about where his career is going.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Russell Westbrook Launches Green Tech Program To Teach Youngins’ Digital Work Skills
- Texas School Colors Black Student’s Haircut With Sharpie For Being “Out Of Dress Code”
- Eva Marcille Reveals Why She Changed Her Daughter’s Last Name From McCall To Sterling
- Texas Cops Who Led Mentally Ill Man By Rope Won’t Face Criminal Investigation
- “Pray For Me”: Loni Love Is Cutting All Alcohol In Preparation For Season 6 Of The Real
- Tyler Perry Casts ‘Billboard Buying’ Actress In His New Series
- #HotGirlSummer Has Turned Into #HotGirlSemester As Megan Thee Stallion Heads Back To Texas Southern University
- Bryan Michael Cox Claims Jay Z Deterred Jermaine Dupri From Signing A Deal With The NFL Last Year
- Jamie Foxx & Katie Holmes Reportedly Split After 6 Years
- Lamar Odom Says He’s Giving Up Porn + Why Porn Is A Problem For Black Men