Gary With Da Tea wants everyone to keep Sherri Shepherd lifted in prayer. Shepherd has been in the entertainment world for quite some time, but is tired of people confusing her with Pastor Shirley Caesar. She needs everyone to do their homework because she doesn’t resemble her at all.
Shepherd also mentioned that people confuse her with Octavia Spencer too. Everyone laughed about the situation and believe they all wear similar hairstyles. Gary also talked about Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner settling their lawsuit for placing Biggie and Tupac on t-shirts.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Mind Body Business: 3 Signs You May Have A Health Issue During Exercise [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Drake Wanted To Quit ‘Degrassi’ + New Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre Album Is On The Way
- Raven-Symoné Talks Weight Struggles, Joining ‘The View’ & Mental Disorder For TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- Halle Berry Fights For Redemption In The First Trailer For Her New Netflix Film ‘Bruised’
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’
- Aww! Jay-Z’s Reaction To Seeing Kelly Rowland At Last Night’s ‘The Harder They Fall’ Premiere Has Twitter In Their Feelings!
- Justice for Jelani Day: Omega Psi Phi Petition Calls On Feds To Take Over Frat Brother’s Death Investigation
- Beyoncé Breaks The Internet… Again!
- Jazmine Sullivan Comes To Lizzo’s Defense Amid The Backlash On Her Dancehall Dress For Cardi B’s Party
- Toni Morrison & Other Race-Related Books Requested To Be Banned By Virginia Beach School Board Member