Sherri Shepherd is normally happy and funny on her social media accounts, but wasn’t having a great day earlier this week. On Instagram, Shepherd told a story about going to Staples and allegedly being denied to use the bathroom. One of the workers told her and a friend that the bathrooms were out of order and told them they had to go to Rite Aid.
Shepherd said that when her friend came back they proceeded to ask someone else that worked at the store about the bathroom and got a different answer. She was fed up and that’s when the original employee told them that only customers that purchase merchandise are allowed to use the bathroom. That’s when the comedian got a bit upset.
Shepherd said, “Well we were customers – you should have stated your policy instead of lying.” In the video she mentioned that after this happened the worker cursed at them and then walked off the job. Shepherd thought it was unprofessional and at that moment wished she could had said more, but decided not to. The comedian will never use Staples again and will not accept service like this.
- All Cigarettes Matter: Why Ban Just Menthols? Statistics Show 77% Of Black Smokers Prefer Them
- STORYTIME: Special K’s Son Went To Clean Air Ducts But Accidentally Delivered A Baby! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Bill Gates Had Weekend Get-Aways With His Ex Girlfriend While Married?![WATCH]
- Board Says Facebook And Instagram Can Continue To Ban Trump
- Bag Collection: Martha Stewart & Snoop Dogg Partner With Bic For EZ Reach Lighter
- The Weeknd Calls The Grammys Corrupt, Boycott Still In Effect
- Drake Accused Of Being A Homewrecker On Instagram
- Will Smith’s New Quarantine Bod Inspires Six-Part YouTube Originals Unscripted Fitness Series
- NJ Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’
- Shekinah Jo Spills Tea on Tiny Leaving Her Out to Dry, Allegedly