Special K is back and talking about women and men you shouldn’t get pregnant by or have a baby with. He mentioned the women at the bus stop you see holding multiple children and pregnant isn’t the woman for you. Special K also believes women you see cursing at the people at the hair store because she can’t return her lace front.
Ladies beware of the men at the $4 car wash playing music you don’t recognize because it’s his homeboy. Special K also thinks men that are from Atlanta and go to South Beach ever Memorial Day weekend should be out of the question. He also doesn’t think you should be with a man eating flaming hot Cheetos and beer at the gas station.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
RELATED: Special K’s Easter Poem [EXCLUSIVE]
- FedEx Asks That Washington NFL Team Be Renamed, Name Under Review
- We Didn’t Ask For This: NFL To Play Black National Anthem Before Games In Week 1
- The NBA Season Might Be A Wash Due To COVID-19 Says Commissioner Adam Silver
- DJ Akademiks Suspended From Complex For Slandering Chrissy Teigen, Freddie Gibbs Approves
- HU! Five-Star High School Basketball Recruit Makur Maker Commits To Howard University
- The Lingering Relevance Of Frederick Douglass’ ‘What To The Slave Is The Fourth of July?’ Speech
- WNBA’s Maya Moore Welcomes Home Man She Sacrificed Season To Help Free From Prison
- No Laughing Matter: D.L. Hughley Says He Unknowingly Spread The Coronavirus To His Team
- Lawyer Who Pointed Gun At Protestors Says He Feared They Were Going To ‘Kill’ Him
- Plot Twist: Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Bringing Herself To The Red Table