Over the past several years we’ve seen a lot of artist use “lil” in their name. From Lil’ Kim to Lil Wayne people just can’t help it. Special K wanted to dedicate a poem to all of these artists and is even starting a Go Fund Me page for a museum dedicated to them.
In the poem he talked about Lil Jon and how he is the king of crunk. He also expressed that rappers now should be more creative. At the end of the poem people got mad because Lil Darryl wasn’t included, but Special K mention he doesn’t have great rhymes.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Best Natural Oils To Put Under Your Eyes
- Signs He’s Never Going To Be The Man You Deserve
- Report: Deal Reached in Jussie Smollett Case
- John Gray Denies Cheating, Defends His Wife, Aventer Gray
- Kim Burrell Goes Viral For Sharing Her Preference For Le’Andria Johnson Over Fantasia [VIDEO]
- Congrats: Derrick Rose & Wife Alaina Expecting Baby Number Two
- Yung Joc Gets 3-D Tupac Haircut [PHOTOS]
- Michael Avenatti Arrest Gives R. Kelly’s Lawyer Boost In Sex Tape Defense
- Is Issa Rae Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame? [PHOTOS]
- Did Wendy Williams’ Husband Welcome A New Baby With His Alleged Mistress?