Spring is here and a lot of people are suffering from asthma and allergies. Dr. Collier also spoke about this being one of the prime times for people to have more stress. He said it tends to make some gain weight.
The best thing to do for your asthma is to go to the doctor to make sure you’re taking the best medication or well as dosage. Be careful and make sure you aren’t taking old medicine in your cabinet. With allergies use medication that best works for you, but also consult with your doctor.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nick Cannon Releases Trailer For ‘Strong Enemies: The Untold Case of Dr. Sebi’ [VIDEO]
- Will Smith Launches A Stay-At-Home Series On Snapchat
- Tyler Perry Leaves $21,000 Tip For 42 Waitresses At His Favorite Atlanta Restaurant
- D.C. Shuts Down Wharf After Social Distancing Rules Violated
- Isolation Racists: Here’s Why The FBI Is Investigating The Zoom Conference App
- Postponed: Teddy Riley Tells Why The Epic Instagram Battle With Babyface Has Been Pushed Back
- Former Member of Destiny’s Child, Farrah Franklin Suggests Mathew Knowles Was Inappropriate With Her While In Group
- Here’s The Reason Why People Think Lori Harvey Is Pregnant With Future’s Baby
- Floyd Mayweather’s Daughter Arrested After Allegedly Stabbing NBA Youngboy’s Baby Mama
- Kobe Bryant Named In 2020 Basketball Hall Of Fame Class