Spring is here and a lot of people are suffering from asthma and allergies. Dr. Collier also spoke about this being one of the prime times for people to have more stress. He said it tends to make some gain weight.
The best thing to do for your asthma is to go to the doctor to make sure you’re taking the best medication or well as dosage. Be careful and make sure you aren’t taking old medicine in your cabinet. With allergies use medication that best works for you, but also consult with your doctor.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nicki Minaj Shoots Her Shot At Michael B. Jordan
- Ray J’s Heading To College
- Juelz Santana Displays His Teeth After Being Clowned Into Toothless Oblivion
- Michelle Obama’s Elle Cover And Editorial Is A Win For Women In Fashion [PHOTOS]
- Marvel Creator Stan Lee Dies At 95
- Jaden Smith Reveals Fellow Rapper Tyler The Creator Is His “Mother F*cking Boyfriend” [VIDEO]
- Towanda Braxton Drops $450k on Georgia Mansion Following Divorce
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: There’s No Shade In Miami
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott Files Lawsuit To Block Votes From Being Counted
- Red Flag? Michelle Williams’ Fiancé Chad Goes Low During Discussion About Race, Brings Up Michelle’s Struggles With Mental Health