Rev. Dr. William Barber III has never been one from holding back his thoughts and feelings. According to Alernet, Graham was recently on “AM Joy” with Joy Reid and spoke about evangelical televangelist Billy Graham’s son, Franklin Graham defending President Donald Trump.
He said during the show, “What we see here is a mass coverup by so-called white evangelicalism that’s more about, as I’ve said before, cash than Christ. It’s heavily funded, you see Franklin Graham saying we have a sin problem. We do. But it’s not what they’re talking about.” Barber then spoke about the attacks on Muslims, healthcare, the LGBT community and more.
Barber even spoke about how these attacks are a sin. He ended by saying, “It’s just wrong what he’s saying. Actually, I would say to my brother Franklin Graham, he needs to stop lying, tell the truth and not being bought off or paid or whatever is causing him to misrepresent the faith like that.”
- Keke Palmer reveals baby bump on Saturday Night Live
- Lori Harvey Trends After Wearing A Denim Burberry Ensemble
- Op-Ed: They Won’t Keep Us From The Polls This Runoff
- AIDS Memorial Quilt Makes Its Way To Alabama
- Charles Barkley Calls Kevin Durant “Insecure,” The Brooklyn Nets Star Calls Him A Clown On Twitter
- Porsha Williams And Shamea Morton Sing The National Anthem At The Hawks Game
- Cardi B Flaunts Her Alaia Bodysuit On Instagram
- Porsha Williams Shares Photos From Her Lavish Engagement Shoot
- Jay-Z Put Up $1.5 Billion to Buy Bacardi’s Share of D’USSE Cognac
- Houston Police Arrest Man Accused Of Killing Takeoff