Cameras were in the operating room as the singer’s physician, Dr. Michael Niccole, performed the procedure. He said he was only able to remove 40 percent of the injections, as it would be impossible to remove them all.
The injections looked like pellets, the size of a pea, when Dr. Oz showed one to the audience. Thousands of pellets were injected into K. Michelle’s rear, and expanded like “a sponge,” the doctors explained. Dr. Oz also added that they could be carcinogenic.
“They’re not supposed to be inside the body,” he said. “It’s illegal to inject anywhere. So …whoever did this, did something that we knew wouldn’t be good for you.”
K. Michelle received her injections about four to five years ago, and decided to undergo the reversal procedure to return to her natural curves.
The singer, 33, also said she was starting to feel pain from her implants and her health began to deteriorate.
“I had seen some stories of a lot of women who were going through the same thing and it was like discoloration, it was pain in your back, it was migraines, it was super discomfort,” she told Dr. Oz.
The “Love & Hip Hop” vet explained that although she thought she looked “so good,” the pain wasn’t worth it.
“It’s like you always have this intuition when you know you might want to ignore it but I couldn’t ignore it anymore, and it just wasn’t worth it to me.”
“I wanted to get back to Kimberly,” she said. “I wanted to get back to the person that my mother gave birth to.”
Watch K. Michelle’s “Dr. Oz” segment here.
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Life Is Good: Drake Shows Off Muscles While Recovering From Knee Surgery
- Alicia Keys Launches New Skincare Products Through Her Beauty Brand Keys Soulcare
(Photo Credit: A. Gilbert / PR Photos)
K. Michelle Has Her Butt Injections Removed On “Dr. Oz” was originally published on blackamericaweb.com