Cameras were in the operating room as the singer’s physician, Dr. Michael Niccole, performed the procedure. He said he was only able to remove 40 percent of the injections, as it would be impossible to remove them all.
The injections looked like pellets, the size of a pea, when Dr. Oz showed one to the audience. Thousands of pellets were injected into K. Michelle’s rear, and expanded like “a sponge,” the doctors explained. Dr. Oz also added that they could be carcinogenic.
“They’re not supposed to be inside the body,” he said. “It’s illegal to inject anywhere. So …whoever did this, did something that we knew wouldn’t be good for you.”
K. Michelle received her injections about four to five years ago, and decided to undergo the reversal procedure to return to her natural curves.
The singer, 33, also said she was starting to feel pain from her implants and her health began to deteriorate.
“I had seen some stories of a lot of women who were going through the same thing and it was like discoloration, it was pain in your back, it was migraines, it was super discomfort,” she told Dr. Oz.
The “Love & Hip Hop” vet explained that although she thought she looked “so good,” the pain wasn’t worth it.
“It’s like you always have this intuition when you know you might want to ignore it but I couldn’t ignore it anymore, and it just wasn’t worth it to me.”
“I wanted to get back to Kimberly,” she said. “I wanted to get back to the person that my mother gave birth to.”
Watch K. Michelle’s “Dr. Oz” segment here.
- Boosie Addresses His Comments About Dwyane Wade’s Daughter Zaya [VIDEO]]
- Future Ordered To Take DNA Test To Determine Paternity Of Eliza Reign’s Daughter
- Jay-Z, Yo Gotti Launch 2nd Lawsuit Against Mississippi Prison
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- Hip-Politics: Do You Remember When These Rappers Ran For Office?
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
(Photo Credit: A. Gilbert / PR Photos)
K. Michelle Has Her Butt Injections Removed On “Dr. Oz” was originally published on blackamericaweb.com