Cameras were in the operating room as the singer’s physician, Dr. Michael Niccole, performed the procedure. He said he was only able to remove 40 percent of the injections, as it would be impossible to remove them all.
The injections looked like pellets, the size of a pea, when Dr. Oz showed one to the audience. Thousands of pellets were injected into K. Michelle’s rear, and expanded like “a sponge,” the doctors explained. Dr. Oz also added that they could be carcinogenic.
“They’re not supposed to be inside the body,” he said. “It’s illegal to inject anywhere. So …whoever did this, did something that we knew wouldn’t be good for you.”
K. Michelle received her injections about four to five years ago, and decided to undergo the reversal procedure to return to her natural curves.
The singer, 33, also said she was starting to feel pain from her implants and her health began to deteriorate.
“I had seen some stories of a lot of women who were going through the same thing and it was like discoloration, it was pain in your back, it was migraines, it was super discomfort,” she told Dr. Oz.
The “Love & Hip Hop” vet explained that although she thought she looked “so good,” the pain wasn’t worth it.
“It’s like you always have this intuition when you know you might want to ignore it but I couldn’t ignore it anymore, and it just wasn’t worth it to me.”
“I wanted to get back to Kimberly,” she said. “I wanted to get back to the person that my mother gave birth to.”
Watch K. Michelle’s “Dr. Oz” segment here.
- Brian McKnight Responds To His Children’s Claims That He Abandoned Them
- LeToya Luckett Says Getting Kicked Out Of Destiny’s Child Pushed Her Closer To God
- NJ Woman Torches Man’s House After He Stood Her Up For Late-Night Sex
- NeNe Leakes Reveals She Experienced Depression And Took Medication While Caring For Gregg Leakes
- Prosecutors Have Found A Decade’s Worth Of Evidence Against R. Kelly
- NYPD Finally Fires Daniel Pantaleo, Officer Who Killed Eric Garner In Chokehold
- Michigan Couple Finds KKK Memorabilia While Touring A Police Officer’s Home
- HBO Accuses Michael Jackson’s Estate Of Violating Their First Amendment Rights With Lawsuit
- A Cancer Research Fund Has Been Launched In Honor Of Aretha Franklin
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Weds Girlfriend Lauren Hashian In Hawaii [PHOTO]
(Photo Credit: A. Gilbert / PR Photos)
K. Michelle Has Her Butt Injections Removed On “Dr. Oz” was originally published on blackamericaweb.com