Mya is so excited about the new show, “5th Ward,” she is in. The singer plays a mother from the 5th Ward in Houston and talked about having an accent. Mya mentioned that in the past she gained help from Houston rappers like Chamillionaire and others to work on it.
Headkrack asked her about losing, “Dancing With The Stars.” Mya said it didn’t make her sad and that she just wanted to be the best. If she ever did that show she mentioned that she would have to go to the doctor beforehand because it does a lot to your body.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Rickey Smiley Sits Down With Syleena Johnson & Quad Webb-Lunceford Of “Sister Circle” On The Next Episode of “Rickey Smiley For Real” [VIDEO]
- How Stacey Abrams Is Taking A Stand To Make Sure Voter Suppression Never Happens Again [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Gary’s Tea: Neighbor Calls The Police On Black Man Singing Jay-Z Lyrics, The First Aunt Viv Lands Role On “General Hospital” & More
- What’s Next For Stacey Abrams And Andrew Gillum? Fallen Candidates Hint At Political Futures
- Unbelievable: Police Were Called After A Black Man Quoted This Classic Jay-Z Song
- Justine Skye Hints That Sheck Wes Allegedly Abused Her
- Kendrick Johnson: Third Autopsy Claims Foul Play In Gym Mat Death Of Georgia Teen
- Pastor Under Fire For Rebuking Male Member That Came Dressed As A Woman To Church [VIDEO]
- 7 Unwritten Rules Of A Black Family Thanksgiving
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’