Mya is so excited about the new show, “5th Ward,” she is in. The singer plays a mother from the 5th Ward in Houston and talked about having an accent. Mya mentioned that in the past she gained help from Houston rappers like Chamillionaire and others to work on it.
Headkrack asked her about losing, “Dancing With The Stars.” Mya said it didn’t make her sad and that she just wanted to be the best. If she ever did that show she mentioned that she would have to go to the doctor beforehand because it does a lot to your body.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- You Weren’t Tripping, Former ‘Sesame Street’ Writer Says Bert & Ernie Were A Couple
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Rubbing Produce On His Butt And Putting It Back On The Shelf
- Rickey Smiley Weighs In On Tiffany Haddish And Katt Williams’ Battle [EXCLUSIVE]
- Paternity Test For Married Man That Had Sex With His Co-Worker From The Bowling Alley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fantasia’s Brother Walks Again After Suffering Near-Fatal Injuries From Car Accident [VIDEOS]
- Mother Turns In Son After Seeing Him On TV In Connection With Deadly Carjacking [VIDEO]
- Logic Confirms Entire Wu-Tang Clan Will Be Featured On New Album [VIDEO]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Way of Wade: 5 Signature Plays Defined Dwyane Wade’s Storied Career
- University’s Counselors Believe White Students Need A ‘Safe Space’ To Discuss Anti-Racism