Mya is so excited about the new show, “5th Ward,” she is in. The singer plays a mother from the 5th Ward in Houston and talked about having an accent. Mya mentioned that in the past she gained help from Houston rappers like Chamillionaire and others to work on it.
Headkrack asked her about losing, “Dancing With The Stars.” Mya said it didn’t make her sad and that she just wanted to be the best. If she ever did that show she mentioned that she would have to go to the doctor beforehand because it does a lot to your body.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Stevie J Opens Up About His Sex Life With Faith, K. Michelle Fan Pulls Out Subpoena On Her & More
- 2 Chainz Calls Out Nike After New Sneaker Is Released
- Tragic Video Shows Little Girl Doing Her Hair For Cheerleading Competition Before Home Exploded [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- Superhero Guide To Black History Month: Kamala Harris
- Barack Obama Spent His Presidents’ Day With John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, And Ayesha & Stephen Curry [Photos]
- Remains Found Of Florida Teen Who May Have Witnessed 2017 Murder
- Police: Jussie Smollett Is Now a Suspect, Charges Pending
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One