Mya is so excited about the new show, “5th Ward,” she is in. The singer plays a mother from the 5th Ward in Houston and talked about having an accent. Mya mentioned that in the past she gained help from Houston rappers like Chamillionaire and others to work on it.
Headkrack asked her about losing, “Dancing With The Stars.” Mya said it didn’t make her sad and that she just wanted to be the best. If she ever did that show she mentioned that she would have to go to the doctor beforehand because it does a lot to your body.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Niecy Nash’s Hollywood Glam Look Is What The Emmys Red Carpet Needed
- Dr. Collier Says These Specific People Should Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Are People Getting Too Sensitive About What’s On TV? [WATCH]
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- An Atlanta Man Was Put On Hold By 911 Minutes After Being Shot
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Uptown’s Finest: Dapper Dan To Receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID, Urges Followers To “Get Vaccinated”
- Legislation Introduced To Make Rosa Parks Day A Federal Holiday