Mya is so excited about the new show, “5th Ward,” she is in. The singer plays a mother from the 5th Ward in Houston and talked about having an accent. Mya mentioned that in the past she gained help from Houston rappers like Chamillionaire and others to work on it.
Headkrack asked her about losing, “Dancing With The Stars.” Mya said it didn’t make her sad and that she just wanted to be the best. If she ever did that show she mentioned that she would have to go to the doctor beforehand because it does a lot to your body.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jermaine Dupri Preps New Documentary Featuring Mariah Carey, Usher & Da Brat [VIDEO]
- Donald Trump Refuses To Apologize To Central Park 5
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- [WATCH] Father And Chatty Son In Viral Video Land Adorable Denny’s Commercial
- White Woman Accused Of Pretending To Be A Doctor In Africa Is Sued After ‘100 Babies’ Die
- #SayHerName: Chicago Mother Of Five Killed By Walgreens Manager Pretending To Be Police
- $1 Billion Worth Of Cocaine Seized In Philadelphia Shipping Yard
- Living Single Without Maxine Shaw? The Show’s Creator Says it Almost Happened
- Thoughts: Do Millennials Still Have Love For The Movie Soundtrack?
- Parkland Shooting Survivor Won’t Get Into Harvard After Racist Posts Surface