Mya is a great singer and dancer, but just landed a role in the new show, “5th Ward.” During the interview she talked about how it was filmed in the famous ward of Houston. The show is a drama all about a single mother, played by Mya, who’s husband gets killed.
She has to figure out how to provide for her family and make some serious decisions. The show will be on the UMC channel and fans should get excited. Mya mentioned that this show is very powerful and is something everyone should watch.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: This Is Why Monique Samuels Is Leaving Love & Marriage: DC [WATCH]
- Here Are Some Last Minute Gifts Under $50 + How To Avoid Holiday Scams! [WATCH]
- Actor Clarence Gilyard, ‘Walker, Texas Ranger’ Star, Dead At 66
- Odell Beckham Jr.’s Lawyer Addresses American Airlines Incident
- Cardi B Says She Feels Hopeless Trying To Make Offset Happy After Takeoff’s Death
- Monique Samuels Says She’s Exiting Love & Marriage: DC & Finished With Reality TV
- HBCU Bomb Threats: Juvenile Facing State Penalties FBI Says
- Tia Mowry Takes to Instagram To Share How She’s Indulging In Self Care
- Cyber Monday: Small Businesses Struggle While Major Retailers Cash Out
- We Went To Porsha Williams & Simon Guobadia’s Wedding & Here Are All The Details! [WATCH]