Mya is a great singer and dancer, but just landed a role in the new show, “5th Ward.” During the interview she talked about how it was filmed in the famous ward of Houston. The show is a drama all about a single mother, played by Mya, who’s husband gets killed.
She has to figure out how to provide for her family and make some serious decisions. The show will be on the UMC channel and fans should get excited. Mya mentioned that this show is very powerful and is something everyone should watch.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Homeowners Pitch To Real Estate Tycoons In Netflix’s New Reality Series ‘Buy My House’
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons
- Foes Turn Friends In The Trailer For Season 5 Of Netflix’s ‘Cobra Kai’
- Houston Woman Says She Was Poisoned Outside Popular Venue
- Eric Jaye Fights Temptation On His New Single ‘Belladonna’
- Manti Te’o Says Jay-Z Inspired Him To Speak About Catifsh Girlfriend Controversy
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Nicki Minaj, LL Cool J, And Jack Harlow Will Host The 2022 VMAs
- An Alleged Racist Juneteenth Party With A Trump Shine Is Giving Big ‘Get Out’ Vibes: Here’s What We Know