It’s prank time again with Roy Wood Jr. He calls up a man he claimed yelled at everyone at the place he got his taxes done at. From the start the man couldn’t believe someone was calling and mentioned he never yelled at anyone.
He cursed out Wood and then hung up, but he called him right back. When he picked up the phone he yelled at him again and talked about how everyone got their money so he doesn’t know why he’s bothering him. After the prank was over he found out that his daughter put wood up to the prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Kelly Rowland Just Launched A Fashion Collection With JustFab And It’s Amazing
- Mo’Nique Comes Through With The Icy Park Drip In Swaggy Unboxing Video
- So Cute: Serena Williams & Daughter Olympia Flaunt Matching Outfits In New Stuart Weitzman Campaign
- #FreeFriday ?: Ice Cube Accuses Warner Bros. Of Halting ‘Friday’ Franchise
- Spike Lee Partners With HBO On 9/11 Documentary For 20th Anniversary
- Gov. Greg Abbott Announces Texas 100 Percent Open Starting March 10, Ending Mask Mandate
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Taylor Simone Ledward Tearfully Accepts Golden Globe Award On His Behalf
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Says T.I. Forced Her To Have Sex With Nelly, Allegedly [WATCH]
- T.I. Will Not Return For ‘Ant Man 3’ Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Explores EMDR Therapy Strategy To Heal Stress & Trauma [WATCH]