It’s prank time again with Roy Wood Jr. He calls up a man he claimed yelled at everyone at the place he got his taxes done at. From the start the man couldn’t believe someone was calling and mentioned he never yelled at anyone.
He cursed out Wood and then hung up, but he called him right back. When he picked up the phone he yelled at him again and talked about how everyone got their money so he doesn’t know why he’s bothering him. After the prank was over he found out that his daughter put wood up to the prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Watch: Ms. Evelyn Says Iyanla Vanzant Picked On Tamar In “Braxton Family Values” First Look
- Christian Combs Opens Up About Loss Of His Mother, Kim Porter
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Money Moves: Cardi B Trademarks Her Signature Catchprase ‘Okurrr’
- Big Sean Opens Up About His Battle With Depression & Anxiety [VIDEO]
- Tech 9, Philadelphia Battle Rapper & Commentator, Has Passed Away
- Buju Banton Removes Homophobic Hit From Music Catalog