Roy Wood Jr. is up to his prank calls again, but this time he met his match. He called up the loan processor manager and accused her of firing his niece. Wood mentioned that she wants her job back, but the loan manager said that she put in her two weeks and was moving on to another job.
The woman told Wood to leave her alone and then the two began to make fun of each other. She never backed down no matter what he said including coming to beat her up, she responded with, “Then come on over.” Wood couldn’t take it anymore and decided to tell her it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tiffany Haddish Shares Painful Story That Her Stepfather Tried To Kill Her Mother
- Michael B Jordan Shows Off His Body & Asks U.S. Open Winner Naomi Osaka To “Creed 2” Premiere For Her Birthday [PHOTO]
- Quincy Jones Reveals Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin At 15
- Savannah State Eyes Layoffs Amid Decline In Student Enrollment
- African Americans Who Lead HIV Diagnoses May Get Game-Changing Treatment
- J. Prince Says Of Pusha T: “He’s Like An Ant To Us … We Can Crush Him Anytime”
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Dr. Collier: “The Flu Vaccine Does Not Give You The Flu” [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Victor Cruz Sounds Like He’s This Close To Putting A Ring On Karrueche Tran’s Finger