Roy Wood Jr. is up to his prank calls again, but this time he met his match. He called up the loan processor manager and accused her of firing his niece. Wood mentioned that she wants her job back, but the loan manager said that she put in her two weeks and was moving on to another job.
The woman told Wood to leave her alone and then the two began to make fun of each other. She never backed down no matter what he said including coming to beat her up, she responded with, “Then come on over.” Wood couldn’t take it anymore and decided to tell her it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Historic $10 Million Settlement For Andre Hill’s Police Killing In Columbus Is Called ‘The Right Thing’
- ‘Black-ish’ Coming To A Close With Upcoming 8th & Final Season
- Eva’s Corner: Should I Come Out The Closet This Late In Life?![WATCH]
- Here’s What You Need To Know For Tax Day 2021 From Jini Thornton [WATCH]
- Toni Braxton Sets Social Media ON FIRE With Semi-Nude Photos
- Gayle King And ViacomCBS Announce Million-Dollar HBCU Scholarship To Elevate Black Journalism
- Alicia Keys Aims To Reawaken The Feminine Power In All Of Us Through Her 21 Day Meditation Experience
- Jaden Smith Enters The Hospitality Biz With New Restaurant Offering The Homeless Free Vegan Meals
- ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Star Mo Fayne Pleads Guilty In PPP Loan Fraud Case
- Damon Weaver, Student Journalist Who Landed High-Profile Interviews, Dies Unexpectedly At 23