Roy Wood Jr. is up to his prank calls again, but this time he met his match. He called up the loan processor manager and accused her of firing his niece. Wood mentioned that she wants her job back, but the loan manager said that she put in her two weeks and was moving on to another job.
The woman told Wood to leave her alone and then the two began to make fun of each other. She never backed down no matter what he said including coming to beat her up, she responded with, “Then come on over.” Wood couldn’t take it anymore and decided to tell her it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- The Hot Spot: Eddie Murphy on Potential Return to ‘Shrek’ Franchise as Donkey [WATCH]
- Black Tony Can’t Come To Work Today, Because He’s Literally Stuck [WATCH]
- Netflix’s “You People” Makes Big Splash In Opening Weekend
- Rest In Power Amber Carr: Sister Of Atatiana Jefferson Dies From Heart Complications
- Airbnb Slave Cabins: Why Was This Even A Thing?
- Prosecutor Drops R. Kelly Sex-Abuse Charges
- Jason Whitlock Blames Tyre Nichols’ Killing On Black Single Moms: ‘They Don’t Want Us Focused On Reality’
- 4 White Supremacists Sentenced For Hate Crime After Brutally Beating A Black DJ
- Gear Up For Rihanna’s ‘Road to Halftime’ With Apple Music
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Remembers Brandon Smiley [WATCH]