Roy Wood Jr. is up to his prank calls again, but this time he met his match. He called up the loan processor manager and accused her of firing his niece. Wood mentioned that she wants her job back, but the loan manager said that she put in her two weeks and was moving on to another job.
The woman told Wood to leave her alone and then the two began to make fun of each other. She never backed down no matter what he said including coming to beat her up, she responded with, “Then come on over.” Wood couldn’t take it anymore and decided to tell her it was a prank.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Chicago Neighborhood Takes To The Streets After Officer Kills Popular Black Barber [VIDEO]
- Does This Woman From India Look Just Like Rihanna? [PHOTOS]
- Drake Becomes First Artist To Leave Cash Money Deal On Top
- CVS Manager Shaking With Fear While Calling Cops On Harmless Black Customer [VIDEO]
- Morehouse College Expels Papa John’s Pizza From Campus After Founder Used Racial Slur
- Chadwick Boseman Selects His Next Role
- Meet The Black Fútbolers Who Brought The World Cup Back To France
- Knicks Legend Charles Oakley Arrested For Allegedly Cheating At Vegas Casino
- Papa John’s Founder Says He Used N-Word Because He Isn’t Racist
- Jay-Z & Beyoncé Are Worth $1.255 Billion, Combined