Another day and another prank call. Roy Wood Jr. calls up a mother after claiming her son didn’t come to court and now owes him $4,000. The step-father first comes on the phone and immediately feels disrespected. Wood calls him sensitive and began to threaten him.
The mother then picks up the phone and tells him to stop being rude. She mentioned to him that her pressure is up and she doesn’t like how he talks to her husband. Wood then tells her to come by to the barbecue to strip and pay back the $4000. The mom was pissed when she found out her son put him up to it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Lizzo Thanks Health Care Workers Across the Country By Buying Lunches
- Digital Concert: Skip Marley Performs Live On Rickey Smiley Morning Show’s Instagram [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Alicia Keys Talks About Considering Abortion In New Book [VIDEO]
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: Ways To Avoid Loneliness While Social Distancing
- DJ Jazzy Jeff Raises Awareness For COVID-19 While Fighting Pneumonia
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]
- “He Could Have Me Or Gregg Sick” Nene Leakes Upset At Son For Not Practicing Social Distancing
- Alicia Keys Opens Up About Contemplating Her Second Pregnancy In New Book, ‘More Myself’
- Haute Hazmat Couture: Peep Erykah Badu’s Stylish Quarantine Face Mask Hat