Another day and another prank call. Roy Wood Jr. calls up a mother after claiming her son didn’t come to court and now owes him $4,000. The step-father first comes on the phone and immediately feels disrespected. Wood calls him sensitive and began to threaten him.
The mother then picks up the phone and tells him to stop being rude. She mentioned to him that her pressure is up and she doesn’t like how he talks to her husband. Wood then tells her to come by to the barbecue to strip and pay back the $4000. The mom was pissed when she found out her son put him up to it.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- ‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Sets Out On His Quest For Revenge, Gets Much Needed Clarity Instead
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship
- Marilyn Mosby Shares Racist Voicemail After St. Louis Visit: “Fat A**, Empowered Black Woman”
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Tithing Discounts For Child-Claiming Tax Services [VIDEO]
- The Hot Spot: Treach Says The Real Reason He & Pepa Got Divorced Was Because She Cheated On Him With A Woman [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Accused Of Spitting On Kenya Moore [VIDEO]
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow