Roy Wood Jr. is back for more pranks. He pretended to be the manager of the complex and was trying to evict a young lady he mentioned had a cat in her home. They don’t allow it and the women immediately told the manager that was her mother’s cat.
Wood got loud with her and she began to curse him out then hung up. When he called back the mother got on the phone, but that didn’t make anything better. The woman hung up again and when he called back told him she was ready to fight.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Jay-Z, Yo Gotti Launch 2nd Lawsuit Against Mississippi Prison
- H.E.R Launching Her Own Sunglasses Collection
- DJ Kool Herc & Sister Cindy “The First Lady Of Hip-Hop” Look To Open Hip-Hop Museum In Jamaica
- eBay Not Allowing Any Items From Kobe & Gianna Bryant’s Memorial Service To Be Sold On Its Site
- Hip-Politics: Do You Remember When These Rappers Ran For Office?
- The Fenty Effect? Lane Bryant Adds Much Needed Melanin To Their Mannequins
- ‘The Wire’ Honored With ‘Classic TV’ Award By American Black Film Festival
- Eva’s Corner: Should The Size Of The Ring Matter?!
- Gary’s Tea: Nick Cannon & Tamron Hall Were Almost An Item? [VIDEO]
- After Clip Of Marc Daly Saying He Hates Being Married Surfaces, Kenya Moore Drops His Last Name From Her Social Media