Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have received the blessing of Queen Elizabeth II to get married, but she was allegedly throwing shade still. Rickey Smiley talked about how she treated Princess Diana so bad and how she’s stuck in her ways. Rihanna is boycotting Snapchat over an advertisement displayed.
A question was asked would people rather punch Chris Brown or slap Rihanna. The singer was very upset by this and believes it laughs at domestic violence. She found it to be disgusting and isn’t accepting an apology.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down Joe Biden’s Diverse Cabinet [WATCH]
- Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Wasn’t Comfortable With Him Around Beyoncé After “Baby Boy” Success
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Dismisses Myths About Meditation [WATCH]
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Wendy Williams Responds To Her Brother’s Comments About Her Not Attending Her Mother’s Funeral
- Everything You Need To Know About The CROWN Act
- Ciera Payton Shares What Surprised Her The Most About Wendy Williams’ Story [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- NFL Co-Opts MLK’s Quote About ‘Injustice Anywhere’ After Blacklisting Kaepernick For Protesting Police Violence
- How Kamala Harris’ Style Will Set The Tone Of Her Vice Presidency