Steve Harvey is the latest guest on Jeff Johnson‘s new show, “Mancave,” on BET. In this funny sneak peak of the episode, Steve Harvey is asked to eliminate one option out of the choice between three fierce and fantastic superstars. Out of Rihanna, Beyonce and Mary J. Blige, Steve knows he’s letting Rihanna go, and it doesn’t take him any time at all to make that decision.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
Kosine, however, is outraged that he could arrive at a decision so fast! But Steve Harvey says he can take his outrage and walk! Check out this hilarious video above to see it all unfold, and catch Jeff Johnson’s “Mancave” on BET Thursday nights at 10:30/9:30c.
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- A Lot of Celebs Had Babies Over the Weekend!
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Earns $73 Million At Box Office, ‘Bad Boys 4’ In The Works
- FBI ‘Honors’ Martin Luther King With Tone-Deaf Tweet That Revises Black History
- Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Spark Dating Rumors After Singer’s Reported Breakup
- Michelle Obama Shares Star-Studded Workout Playlist
- Kanye West On His Battle With Alcohol: ‘Devil, You’re Not Going to Beat Me Today’
- ‘Power’ Recap: Tommy Sets Out On His Quest For Revenge, Gets Much Needed Clarity Instead
- Howard Thurman Helped Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Non-Violent Philosophy
- Hi, Rihanna: Rihanna & Hassan Jameel End Three-Year Relationship