Jhene Aiko and Big Sean have been together for quite some time, but recently made headlines after they allegedly broke up. Gary With Da Tea spoke about it and mentioned that it might be a publicity stunt. He doesn’t think it was a smart idea of them to do and could really damage their relationship.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- ‘Billboard’ Hails Kanye West’s ‘My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy’ Best LP Of 2010s
- Cam’ron’s Girlfriend Tawasa Harris Passes Away
- Slick Woods Has Stage 3 Malignant Melanoma Cancer: What It Is And 5 Things To Know About It
- A$AP Rocky To ‘Give Back’ By Designing Uniforms For Swedish Prison That Held Him
- Indiana University Is Supporting ‘Racist And Sexist Professor’ More Than Its Students
- Disney+ Viewers Call Out Controversial Scenes They Never Noticed As Kids
- What We Learned In 25 Minutes With Actor, Roland Lane [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Study: Doctors Should Discuss Hair Worries With Black Women To Break Down Barrier To Working Out
- Report: Chris Brown’s Ex Gives Birth to His Second Child [PHOTO]
- Does The Amount Of Sexual Partners A Woman Has A.K.A ‘Body Count’ Still Matter?