Jhene Aiko and Big Sean have been together for quite some time, but recently made headlines after they allegedly broke up. Gary With Da Tea spoke about it and mentioned that it might be a publicity stunt. He doesn’t think it was a smart idea of them to do and could really damage their relationship.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Nick Cannon Says ViacomCBS Finessed Him Out Of ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Ownership, Diddy Offers Lifeline
- Breonna Taylor Protesters Are Charged With Felonies As Her Killers Remain Free
- Viola Davis Stuns On ‘Vanity Fair’; Shot By A Black Photographer [Photos]
- Megan Thee Stallion Sets The Record Straight, Reveals She Was Shot Before Tory Lanez Arrest
- Bun B Shares Story About JAY-Z Giving Him The Boot From The Set of Beyoncé’s Video
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Tamera Mowry-Housley Left The Real [WATCH]
- Jini Thornton On Everything You Need To Know About Tax Day 2020 [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Secoriea Turner’s Suspected Killer Charged With Murder As 8-Year-Old Shooting Victim Is Buried
- Yikes! Lamar Odom Gets A Bikini Wax
- Judge Sends Black Teen To Juvenile Detention Center For Missing Online Homework