Jhene Aiko and Big Sean have been in a relationship for a little while now. Recently, an old interview surfaced in which she explained how their relationship started. When they went on their first “date,” her boyfriend was at home.
People are criticizing Jhene for the way it sounds like things went, but further details show us that things aren’t exactly as they seem. And at the end of the day, why should anyone stay and continue to suffer in a relationship they don’t want to be in anymore? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Eva Marcille Reaffirms That Her Hubby Is Her Daughter’s REAL Dad & Says THIS About Kevin McCall [VIDEO]
- Man Drowns Two Autistic Children For Six-Figure Insurance Payment
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Jon Platt To Be First African-American Music Publishing CEO At Sony/ATV
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47