Originally Published On March 13th, 2018
Tory Lanez and Drake are both from Toronto, but people never understood why they had beef with each other. Lanez while on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” shared that some of his friends and Drake friends are all cool with each other. They told him to forget about the beef and talk to him.
Lanez when he spoke to Drake realized it was nothing and is happy that they can be cool. He also talked about how 50 Cent mentored him and guided him in his career. 50 Cent when they speak always drops knowledge and he’s thankful for that.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Watch: Beautiful ‘Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Trailer Tackles Gentrification With Tichina Arnold, Danny Glover & More
- #BlackGirlMagic: 16-Year-Old Accepted Into Five Law Schools
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Gives Birth To Baby Girl! [PHOTOS]
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better [VIDEO]
- “One on One” Creator, Notable Television Writer & Producer Eunetta T. Boone Dead At 63
- 5-Year-Old Boy Dies After Being Crushed By Table At Church [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Husband Kevin Hunter Releases Statement
- TLC’s Story May Be Headed To Broadway!