Originally Published On March 13th, 2018
Tory Lanez and Drake are both from Toronto, but people never understood why they had beef with each other. Lanez while on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” shared that some of his friends and Drake friends are all cool with each other. They told him to forget about the beef and talk to him.
Lanez when he spoke to Drake realized it was nothing and is happy that they can be cool. He also talked about how 50 Cent mentored him and guided him in his career. 50 Cent when they speak always drops knowledge and he’s thankful for that.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Understanding The Impact Black History Has Made Globally [WATCH]
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- First Trailer For George Foreman Biopic ‘Big George Foreman’ Details Boxers Miraculous Comeback & More
- Tucker Carlson Makes Racist George Floyd Joke During Rant About Tyre Nichols
- Rickey Thanks God & You For The Prayers & Messages [WATCH]
- NeNe Leakes Says ‘The Real Housewives’ Franchises “Starless” + Why Chad Johnson Wore Fake Jewelry [WATCH]
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music