Originally Published On March 13th, 2018
Tory Lanez and Drake are both from Toronto, but people never understood why they had beef with each other. Lanez while on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” shared that some of his friends and Drake friends are all cool with each other. They told him to forget about the beef and talk to him.
Lanez when he spoke to Drake realized it was nothing and is happy that they can be cool. He also talked about how 50 Cent mentored him and guided him in his career. 50 Cent when they speak always drops knowledge and he’s thankful for that.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- White Supremacist Who Ran Over Anti-Racism Protester Heather Heyer Found Guilty Of Murder
- TV One Premieres “Living By Design” Holiday Special With Jake Smollett, Jazz Smollett & Ledisi This Weekend [VIDEO]
- Yung Miami Of City Girls Admits She Doesn’t Drink Water [VIDEO]
- Gary’s Tea: Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West, Ronnie & Shamari DeVoe Owes Over $300,000 In Back Taxes & More
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
- Inmate Punched While Handcuffed Sues Louisville Jail Officers In Assault Caught On Video [VIDEO]
- Queen Naija Calls Pastor John P. Kee A “Fake” Christian After He Accuses Her Of Swiping His Gospel Melody
- Michelle Williams Announces Breakup From Chad Johnson
- Kendrick Lamar, Drake & Cardi B Lead The 2019 Grammy Nominations
- Grand Opening, Grand Closing: Kevin Hart Steps Down As Oscars Host