Originally Published On March 13th, 2018
Tory Lanez and Drake are both from Toronto, but people never understood why they had beef with each other. Lanez while on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show,” shared that some of his friends and Drake friends are all cool with each other. They told him to forget about the beef and talk to him.
Lanez when he spoke to Drake realized it was nothing and is happy that they can be cool. He also talked about how 50 Cent mentored him and guided him in his career. 50 Cent when they speak always drops knowledge and he’s thankful for that.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Toronto Raptors’ Jump in COVID-19 Infections Reportedly Due to Weak Protocol Follow-Through
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- Nostalgic AF: TikTok User Shares Black Sitcom-Inspired Outfits To Celebrate BHM
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- Every Referee Officiating The 2021 NBA All-Star Game Will Be An HBCU Graduate
- Front Page News: QAnon Conspiracy Theory Suspected To Breach Capitol Hill [WATCH]
- Robin Thicke Talks New Single, “Look Easy” & How Loss Inspired His Latest Album [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Gets Emotional When Talking About The Love Songs From Marc Daly
- LisaRaye Said This About Draya Michele Or Joseline Hernandez Reviving Her Role In The Player’s Club [WATCH]
- Mathew Knowles Calls Fans “Idiots” For Comparing Chloe Bailey To Beyoncé