After bumping Drake‘s song, “Fake Love,” Rickey Smiley felt touched by the song’s realness. He encouraged people to keep moving toward their dreams regardless of who might be smiling in their face, but aren’t being genuine.
Juicy explained that she had just gone through the same thing with her “Little Women: Atlanta” cast. She revealed that the Twins spilled some beans to Juicy’s own mother before Juicy was ready to tell them. Then, Rickey Smiley explained why he feels some type of way about how Juicy keeps the Little Women away from the show. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Ian Alexander Jr, The Son of Actress/Director Regina King Has Died
- Mind, Body, Business: Maria More Shares Lessons From Her Father [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Reveal Their Child’s Name [WATCH]
- Comedian Louie Anderson Passes Away At Age 68
- Brittany Renner Claps Back At “Fresh And Fit” Podcast Members
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- WATCH: Two Suspects In Young Dolph’s Murder Case Appear In Court
- Forthcoming Doc ‘We Need To Talk About Cosby’ Unpacks Bill Cosby’s Legacy [Video]
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- Cheryl Hickmon, President Of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated Has Passed Away