Drake showed up to a Toronto Raptors game and let fans know that he would be dropping some new music soon. One young lady, Seren Sensei is calling out Bruno Mars and believes he is a culture vulture. In the video she mentioned that he’s stolen from Prince, Michael Jackson and more to gain success.
She also called him a karaoke singer. Headkrack mentioned that he’s just paying homage. The White House just released President Donald Trump’s gun violence plan. In sports, March Madness is about to begin so fans get ready!
- Dallas Police Keep Showing Up To Artist’s Home Over Terrifying Halloween Decorations
- Weezy WTF: Lil Wayne Gives Props To Trump, Touts Platinum Plan Like A Cash Money Contract
- Trump Uses ‘Angry’ Black Woman Trope To Attack Kamala Harris In Racist Rally Speech
- Vanessa Williams Accidentally Set Her Hair On Fire When She Was A Child
- Ice Cube Explains Why He Curved A Zoom Call With Senator Kamala Harris
- Prices Going Up: Netflix Subscriptions Increased!
- RZA Reveals Plans For New Album In Interview With MSNBC’s Ari Melber
- Read ‘Em Sis: Comedian Amber Ruffin Blasts Rappers Supporting Trump
- Toronto Raptors’ Terence Davis Arrested On Assault Charges After Allegedly Hitting Girlfriend
- Hot Spot: This Kardashian Shared Their Experience With Dealing With Coronavirus [WATCH]