Bruno Mars and Cardi B are capitalizing on success from their collaboration and bringing it to the people.
After scoring the three biggest prizes at the Grammys this year, Bruno announced yesterday that he’s up for another round of shows.
What if I told you I wanna do one more U.S tour so we could celebrate 24k Magic together one last time…..
— Bruno Mars (@BrunoMars) February 2, 2018
A Bruno Mars show is always a good time, but just a few moments later, he hit us with the news that Cardi B would be joining him!
Bruno had such a great time performing with Cardi at the Grammys that he had to bring her along. Their collaboration on the Finesse remix has been a huge hit, and fans are loving the 90s aesthetic. As such, it was only right that their short tour be sponsored by Cross Colours.
Bruno and Cardi will be dripping finesse all over the U.S. and Canada for 12 shows. Check out a full list of their stops below!
- Dr. Fauci Explains Why COVID-19 Cases Are Increasing With The Delta Variant [WATCH]
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Congratulates Rickey Smiley & Da Brat On Their Good News! [WATCH]
- We Will See Da Brat Open Up About Her Relationship In New Reality Show, ‘Brat Loves Judy’
- Aaliyah’s Estate Issues Statement About ‘Unauthorized’ Projects’ & Protecting Her Legacy
- This Post & Delete Video Sparked Dating Rumors Between Yung Miami & Diddy
- Prayers: Comedian Tony Baker’s 21-Year-Old Son Passes Away
- Rickey Smiley Nominated For Syndicated Personality of the Year!
- Simone Biles Shares That Her Aunt Died While She Was Away At The Tokyo Olympics
- Grandmaster Flash Says He Heard Dr. Dre’s New Album And It Will Change The Game
- R. Kelly Says He’s Broke Weeks Before Trial Starts