Samuel L. Jackson has never been someone to hold back his feelings. He recently spoke out about how teachers need to get paid more and mumble rappers need to be paid less. Jackson believes if we underpay rappers and overpay teachers we might have smarter kids.
Headkrack mentioned that you can’t tell people how to spend their money. Rickey Smiley also spoke about the situation that happened yesterday and apologized to anyone that was offended about making fun of someone’s shoes. The team thinks they should make bathrooms where you can’t see feet.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 20 Minutes Saved Laz Alonso’s Mother From Gun Violence
- Watch Blue Ivy Carter Gettin’ It To “Before I Let Go” During Dance Recital [VIDEO]
- She Said “You Didn’t Fight For Me As A Father:” Common Talks About Mending Relationship With His Daughter On “Red Table Talk”
- Ciara Shuts Down Hater Who Slammed Her Appearance In Taylor Swift’s Pro-LGBTQ Music Video
- Minnie From “Little Women Of Atlanta” Arrested For DUI
- New Study Reveals Unmarried Women With No Kids Are The ‘Healthiest and Happiest Population Subgroup’
- Are Celebrities Obligated To Divulge They Had Plastic Surgery?
- “Don’t Call Me Auntie”: Ava DuVernay, Gayle King & Oprah Aren’t Here For It
- Four Shot, Three Arrested After Shooting During Toronto Raptors Parade
- ‘The Last Black Man In San Francisco’ Nails These 3 Hard Truths About Gentrification