Samuel L. Jackson has never been someone to hold back his feelings. He recently spoke out about how teachers need to get paid more and mumble rappers need to be paid less. Jackson believes if we underpay rappers and overpay teachers we might have smarter kids.
Headkrack mentioned that you can’t tell people how to spend their money. Rickey Smiley also spoke about the situation that happened yesterday and apologized to anyone that was offended about making fun of someone’s shoes. The team thinks they should make bathrooms where you can’t see feet.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet
- White Conservatives Are Big Mad At Lizzo For Playing James Madison’s Flute
- Solange Knowles Sizzles In Balenciaga At The New York City Ballet Gala
- Nicole Murphy’s Beauty And Lifestyle Brand yFOY Will Take Your Rest & Relaxation To Another Level
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- Guillermo del Toro Wants You To Unlock Your Fears In The Trailer For His ‘Cabinet of Curiosities’
- Jonathan Majors In Early Talks To Play Dennis Rodman In “48 Hours in Vegas”