Tiffany Haddish has risen to prominence, winning audiences over with her hilariously carefree attitude. But as of late, some people have been complaining about her behavior and claiming that it’s a danger to the reputation of black women.
And some others, according to Gary With Da Tea, are even going so far to say that she signed on to do so for pay. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from Gary’s Tea on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Hot Spot: Drake & Taylor Swift To Release A Kanye West Diss Track?! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Kenya Moore Regrets Not Getting A Prenup With Marc Daly [WATCH]
- Tia Mowry and Cory Hardrict Divorcing After 14-Year Marriage
- Christian Walker Turns On His Father Calling Herschel A Liar Who Is ‘Making A Mockery of Us’
- Sierra Nevada & Buffalo Trace Distillery Team Up For Colonel E.H. Taylor Bourbon Barrel-Aged Bigfoot Brew
- Ryan Coogler Almost Quit Directing After Chadwick Boseman’s Death
- Raleigh, Atlanta, & The DMV Ranked Among The Best Places To Live
- Rihanna Steps Out In A Sexy Black Gown For A$AP Rocky’s 34th Birthday
- Remembering Keith “Wonderboy” Johnson
- After Attacking Kamala Harris Over North Korea, Turns Out Trump May Have Stolen Kim Jong Un Letters