Usher and his second wife, Grace Miguel, have announced their separation after being married for two years. The couple has been together for a total of ten. In their joint statement, they discussed it as an amicable, mutual split. And days before the announcement, Usher seemed to hint at it on Twitter.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Eva Marcille Reaffirms That Her Hubby Is Her Daughter’s REAL Dad & Says THIS About Kevin McCall [VIDEO]
- Man Drowns Two Autistic Children For Six-Figure Insurance Payment
- Pastor Victor Couzens Wanted For Aggravated Harassment
- Scam Alert? Couple And Homeless Man Allegedly Made Up Story For GoFundMe Get Rich Quick Scheme
- ‘Forever My Lady’: One Of The Most Iconic R&B Slow Jams Was Written For Kim Porter
- Jill ‘Monsta Mind’ Scott Claps Back At All The Dehydrated Dudes Swarming Her DMs
- Black Politicians Are Trying To Save The Democratic Party From Itself
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Jon Platt To Be First African-American Music Publishing CEO At Sony/ATV
- Diddy’s Ex, Kim Porter Dead At 47