Usher and his second wife, Grace Miguel, have announced their separation after being married for two years. The couple has been together for a total of ten. In their joint statement, they discussed it as an amicable, mutual split. And days before the announcement, Usher seemed to hint at it on Twitter.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Michelle Williams Claps Back At Man Telling Her She Needs To Have Kids
- Jeff Johnson Breaks Down Joe Biden’s Diverse Cabinet [WATCH]
- Sean Paul Says Jay-Z Wasn’t Comfortable With Him Around Beyoncé After “Baby Boy” Success
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Dismisses Myths About Meditation [WATCH]
- Meagan Good Contemplates Motherhood & Society’s Timeline On Life And Love
- Wendy Williams Responds To Her Brother’s Comments About Her Not Attending Her Mother’s Funeral
- Everything You Need To Know About The CROWN Act
- Ciera Payton Shares What Surprised Her The Most About Wendy Williams’ Story [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- NFL Co-Opts MLK’s Quote About ‘Injustice Anywhere’ After Blacklisting Kaepernick For Protesting Police Violence
- How Kamala Harris’ Style Will Set The Tone Of Her Vice Presidency