Just days ago Usher and his wife, Grace Miguel made headlines after the couple announced they were ending their marriage. While some might think it was the whole alleged herpes incident that isn’t the case. The Jasmine Brand reports that the couple has had problems for a while.
Miguel allegedly wanted to have more children, but because of her age having them naturally wasn’t going to work. Usher already has two children and Miguel has two teenage kids. One report says, “Grace wanted to have a surrogate, but Usher was only willing to adopt. He didn’t want a surrogate at all. Ultimately, he was the deciding factor of them not having a kid together.”
Some of the other weight put on the marriage was the controversy surrounding herpes. One report says, “It put a serious strain on them. The headlines and accusations were brutal. And it was really tough on them. They were fighting about it non-stop.” The couple was only married two years.
- Push Present: Papoose Buys Remy Ma A $94,000 Escalade For Birthing Their Baby Girl
- Jeff Johnson: “ I Was Offset”
- Gary’s Tea: Daniel Caesar Cuts His Dreads, Offset’s Father Blasts Cardi B & More
- Michelle Obama Shares Funny Story About President Barack Obama’s Car When He Was In Law School [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Cardi B Defends Publicist Who Helped Offset Crash Her Rolling Loud Set
- Statue Of Liberty Climber Patricia Okoumou Is Convicted For Protesting Trump
- Somebody Needs To Get Jacquees Before Keith Sweat Lays Him Out [VIDEO]
- Kenneka Jenkins’ Mom Files $50M Lawsuit Against Hotel One Year After She Was Found Dead In Freezer
- She Wins: Women’s Tennis Association Sides With Serena Williams On Black Catsuit Issue
- Rickey Smiley Teams Up With Comedy Legend Martin Lawrence On The Season Finale Of “Rickey Smiley For Real” [VIDEO]