Just days ago Usher and his wife, Grace Miguel made headlines after the couple announced they were ending their marriage. While some might think it was the whole alleged herpes incident that isn’t the case. The Jasmine Brand reports that the couple has had problems for a while.
Miguel allegedly wanted to have more children, but because of her age having them naturally wasn’t going to work. Usher already has two children and Miguel has two teenage kids. One report says, “Grace wanted to have a surrogate, but Usher was only willing to adopt. He didn’t want a surrogate at all. Ultimately, he was the deciding factor of them not having a kid together.”
Some of the other weight put on the marriage was the controversy surrounding herpes. One report says, “It put a serious strain on them. The headlines and accusations were brutal. And it was really tough on them. They were fighting about it non-stop.” The couple was only married two years.
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Deion Sanders And Tracey Edmonds Get Engaged!
- Family Affair: Tiffany Haddish Shares Funny Story That Drake & His Daddy Slid Into Her DM’s
- White Woman Tells Black Police Officer Arresting Her ‘My KKK Friends Will Burn Your Family’
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Are Engaged & Her Ring Is Gorgeous! [PHOTOS]
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged