Just days ago Usher and his wife, Grace Miguel made headlines after the couple announced they were ending their marriage. While some might think it was the whole alleged herpes incident that isn’t the case. The Jasmine Brand reports that the couple has had problems for a while.
Miguel allegedly wanted to have more children, but because of her age having them naturally wasn’t going to work. Usher already has two children and Miguel has two teenage kids. One report says, “Grace wanted to have a surrogate, but Usher was only willing to adopt. He didn’t want a surrogate at all. Ultimately, he was the deciding factor of them not having a kid together.”
Some of the other weight put on the marriage was the controversy surrounding herpes. One report says, “It put a serious strain on them. The headlines and accusations were brutal. And it was really tough on them. They were fighting about it non-stop.” The couple was only married two years.
- LHHATL Recap: Karlie Redd Gets Mad When Her Messy Friendtervention Backfires
- Boosie Offers Cash For Students That Made Straight A’s In Class [VIDEO]
- Meghan Markle’s Family Continues To Be A Mess After The Royal Wedding
- Korean Male Boss Slaps Black Female Employee [VIDEO]
- Oakland Has Another Message For BBQ Becky
- Janelle Monae Tells Why The Pressure Is Greater For Her While Making Music Instead Of Movies [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Black Tony Tells How He Ended Up At The Royal Wedding [EXCLUSIVE]
- Kanye West Looking For Publicist
- What Was Wrong With The Royal Wedding [EXCLUSIVE]
- Roy Wood Jr. Prank Calls A Woman With A Headache Who’s Ready To Fight Him & His Sister [EXCLUSIVE]