Last year, a young woman by the name of Quantasia Sharpton almost completely shattered the image of beloved R&B crooner Usher. She, along with other women who popped up here and there, accused him of knowingly infecting women with herpes.
The case picked up steam in the tabloids, but people continued to wonder whether Quantasia was actually telling the truth. Well, in a court of law, it looks like her case couldn’t hold up, and she was lying all along. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Former No Limit Rapper Paroled After 20 Years In Prison
- Whew Chile: Michael B. Jordan’s New Business Venture Has The Caribbean Community UPSET
- Bout It Bout It: Master P Campaigns For New Orleans Pelicans Coaching Job
- J. Cole Announces ‘The Off-Season’ Tour With 21 Savage
- Nann: Trina Defends JAY-Z & Beyoncé After Trick Daddy’s Clubhouse Slander
- DMX To Be Honored With A Special Tribute at the 2021 BET Awards
- Did You Know Stevie Wonder Received His First No. 1 US Single At 13 Years Old?
- Gary’s Tea: Do You Think Beyonce’ Can Sing?!
- You Big Dummy! Honolulu Councilman Criticized For Reposting Blackface Skit From Past Comedy Career
- Front Page News: Carl Nassib Becomes First Active NFL Player To Publicly Announces He’s Gay [WATCH]