Last year, a young woman by the name of Quantasia Sharpton almost completely shattered the image of beloved R&B crooner Usher. She, along with other women who popped up here and there, accused him of knowingly infecting women with herpes.
The case picked up steam in the tabloids, but people continued to wonder whether Quantasia was actually telling the truth. Well, in a court of law, it looks like her case couldn’t hold up, and she was lying all along. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- ‘Failure For Our Democracy’: Senate Fails To Advance Police Reform Dropping The Ball On George Floyd Justice In Policing Act
- Ludacris Teams With Netflix For New Animated Series ‘Karma’s World’
- Sweet Nothings: Man Stabbed McDonald’s Customer After Argument Sparked Over Too Much Sugar In Coffee
- Eddie Murphy Secured The Bag In Three Picture, First-Look Film Deal With Amazon Studios
- Gary’s Tea: Brat Loves Judy! Da Brat Announces Her Official Wedding Date With Jesseca ‘Judy’ Dupart [WATCH]
- EXCLUSIVE: This Is What Rev Al Sharpton Found Out About The Haiti Migrants At The Texas Border
- The Hot Girl Coach Is Here: Megan Thee Stallion & Her Knees Star In Nike’s Latest “Play New” Campaign
- Biden Administration Seeks Contract For Guantánamo Bay Migrant Detention Facility, Says Haitians At Texas Border Won’t Be Sent There
- Jeannie Mai’s Ex-Husband Calls Her ‘Trash’ Amid News Of Her Baby Announcement
- A Trial Date For Nipsey Hussle’s Alleged Murderer Has Finally Been Set