This year’s Oscar Awards turned out to be an entertaining and inspiring experience for many, including Jeff Johnson. Between Jordan Peele‘s historic win of Best Original Screenplay, to Kobe Bryant‘s historic win, to Tiffany Haddish‘s infectious excitement, Jeff says there are a lot of great lessons to be learned from the ceremony.
For instance, Tiffany Haddish is in the midst of a victorious season for herself and her career. The joy that cultivates in a person is hard to hide, and, much to our delight, Tiffany Haddish isn’t even going to try! Click on the audio player to hear more from this exclusive clip of 3 Things You Should Know on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Hot Spot: Nicki Minaj Drops New Music & Teyana Taylor Comes Back To Reality TV [WATCH]
- Jail Phone Records Reveal Ahmaud Arbery’s Accused Murderer Suggested Killing Him Was A ‘Good Deed’
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album
- Powerhouse Couple Russell Wilson and Ciara Ink First-Look Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Game’ Is Getting A Reboot With Wendy Raquel Robinson & More
- No Masks, Just Vibes: The CDC Announced Masks Are No Longer Required & Social Media Reacts
- Stacey Abrams Novel ‘While Justice Sleeps’ Will Get A Television Adaptation
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]