Kevin Hart was on Conan O’Brien talking about his YouTube series, “What The Fit.” Kevin talks about his goal of mixing fun and physical fitness into one show, and taking his friends and putting them in unexpected situations.
Kevin also walked us through his thought process after this year’s historic Super Bowl win by the Philadelphia Eagles, when he drunkenly made his way through the crowd in an attempt to hop onstage and celebrate. He laughs about how he managed to get through so many people, into areas that he didn’t have the proper passes for. Check out the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Saweetie Explains The Symbolic Meaning Behind Her Fresh Baldie: ‘Caterpillar To Butterfly’
- Tracee Ellis Ross Posed For Instagram In A Fashionable Look From The Row
- Actress Sonequa Martin-Green Supports STEM Education Initiative
- Russell Westbrook Launches RW Digital To Increase Representation In Advertising
- Viral Video Shows Mississippi Highway Patrolman Beating Black Man On Side Of The Road
- “Magnum P.I.” Alum Roger E. Mosley, Dead at 83
- HUD Unveils Wealth Building Initiative For Low-Income Families
- Phaedra Parks Is Stunning In An All-Black Versace Gown
- Lizzo Reacts To Beyoncé Shoutout On ‘Break My Soul’ Remix
- OP-ED: Healing Democracy Requires Everyone To Show Up No Matter The Odds