Michael Blackson came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He talked about his friendship with D.L. Hughley, and the valuable advice D.L. gave him as Michael was getting started out in comedy. He also explains why he has too much pride to ever borrow money from anyone.
Michael also walks us through the stages of his beef with Kevin Hart, which has grown to become more than just a comic rivalry. Starting with Kevin’s now-infamous cheating and extortion scandal, a few jokes on social media took a left turn, Michael says, when Kevin insulted him during an interview. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Dr. Dre Has New Music Coming Out For ‘Grand Theft Auto Online: The Contract’
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “The Kardashian Curse” | Episode 45
- Rickey Smiley’s Mom Reminiscences On Christmas With Him As A Child [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Named The Greatest Screenplay Of The 21st Century [WATCH]
- Travis Scott Requests That Astroworld Lawsuit Against Him Be Dismissed
- Jussie Smollett Takes Stand For 6 Hours In Criminal Trial
- Swizz Beatz Frustrated With Inebriated Artists, Tardiness for ‘Verzuz’ Battles
- Source Says Khloe Kardashian Is “Ignoring” News Of Tristan Thompson Paternity Suit
- Kyle Rittenhouse Says “F**k You” To LeBron James For Lemonhead Diss During Trial
- Death Of Nick Cannon’s 5-Month-Old Son Draws Attention To Black Babies’ High Infant Mortality Rate