Michael Blackson came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.” He talked about his friendship with D.L. Hughley, and the valuable advice D.L. gave him as Michael was getting started out in comedy. He also explains why he has too much pride to ever borrow money from anyone.
Michael also walks us through the stages of his beef with Kevin Hart, which has grown to become more than just a comic rivalry. Starting with Kevin’s now-infamous cheating and extortion scandal, a few jokes on social media took a left turn, Michael says, when Kevin insulted him during an interview. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Rickey Smiley Encourages Parents To Free Themselves [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why One Woman Was Denied A Job [EXCLUSIVE]
- Newark High School Principal Creates Laundry Room To Combat Bullying
- Black Tony Misses Work To Go To 2 Chainz Wedding [EXCLUSIVE]
- Was Nicki Minaj’s Twitter Rant Too Much? [EXCLUSIVE]
- Why Extra Security Is Needed At The MTV VMA’s [EXCLUSIVE]
- Rickey Smiley’s Message To Parents: “Don’t Allow Your Kids To Hold You In Bondage” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Drake Disses Kanye West While Performing in Chicago
- Pastor Shirley Caesar Says Aretha Franklin Could Close A Show
- ‘Insecure’ Recap: Daniel Extends Issa’s Squatting Tour To His Bed