DeRay Davis was hanging out in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” studio! DeRay talked about his dreams of he and Juicy getting together, until Juicy swiftly shut it all down. Then, Juicy talks about the current dealings on “Little Women: Atlanta,” which comes on Wednesday nights at 9pm C. Tanya, who’s expecting a baby, was mad at her because one of her baby daddies reached out to Juicy and wanted to talk. Juicy says she continues to go back and forth between the two, which caused Juicy to become the peacemaker.
Plus, Juicy talks about a confrontation she had with Minnie while locked in the popular interactive game, “Escape The Room” with the group. Check out this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Tia Mowry Shares Her Reaction To Being On The Cover Of Variety’s ‘Power Of Women’ Issue
- Mary J. Blige Gives Us Style Goals In A Balenciaga Catsuit
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Beyoncé, Queen Latifah & More Celebrate Solange’s Big Night At The Ballet
- White Conservatives Are Big Mad At Lizzo For Playing James Madison’s Flute
- Solange Knowles Sizzles In Balenciaga At The New York City Ballet Gala
- Nicole Murphy’s Beauty And Lifestyle Brand yFOY Will Take Your Rest & Relaxation To Another Level
- DA Who Prosecuted Jeffrey Dahmer Downplays Police Racism, Homophobia In Failure To Catch Serial Killer
- Guillermo del Toro Wants You To Unlock Your Fears In The Trailer For His ‘Cabinet of Curiosities’
- Jonathan Majors In Early Talks To Play Dennis Rodman In “48 Hours in Vegas”