DeRay Davis was hanging out in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” studio! DeRay talked about his dreams of he and Juicy getting together, until Juicy swiftly shut it all down. Then, Juicy talks about the current dealings on “Little Women: Atlanta,” which comes on Wednesday nights at 9pm C. Tanya, who’s expecting a baby, was mad at her because one of her baby daddies reached out to Juicy and wanted to talk. Juicy says she continues to go back and forth between the two, which caused Juicy to become the peacemaker.
Plus, Juicy talks about a confrontation she had with Minnie while locked in the popular interactive game, “Escape The Room” with the group. Check out this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Steve Harvey Playfully Reacts To A Picture Of Step-Daughter Lori And Michael B. Jordan: ‘Very Uncomfortable With That Picture Right There’
- Fashion Icon, André Leon Talley Dies at 73
- Georgia DA Who Justified Ahmaud Arbery’s Murder Not Seeking Re-Election: Report
- Sidney Poitier Death Certificate Reveals He Died From Combination Of Heart Failure, Alzheimer’s Dementia & Prostate Cancer
- Charles McGee, A Pioneering Tuskegee Airman Fighter Pilot, Has Died At 102
- Jennifer Hudson, H.E.R, And ‘Insecure’ Lead 2022 NAACP Image Award Nominations
- Prince’s Estate Has Finally Been Settled, Given A Valuation Of $156.4 Million
- Lusia Harris, ‘The Queen Of Basketball’ And First Woman Drafted By The NBA, Dies At 66
- Elderly Black Woman Exonerated After Spending 27 Years in Prison For Niece’s Murder
- Rep. Barbara Lee Commemorates 6th Annual National Day Of Racial Healing With Panel On Reparations And Transformation