DeRay Davis was hanging out in “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” studio! DeRay talked about his dreams of he and Juicy getting together, until Juicy swiftly shut it all down. Then, Juicy talks about the current dealings on “Little Women: Atlanta,” which comes on Wednesday nights at 9pm C. Tanya, who’s expecting a baby, was mad at her because one of her baby daddies reached out to Juicy and wanted to talk. Juicy says she continues to go back and forth between the two, which caused Juicy to become the peacemaker.
Plus, Juicy talks about a confrontation she had with Minnie while locked in the popular interactive game, “Escape The Room” with the group. Check out this exclusive interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Front Page News: Joe Biden Speaks On Gun Violence In The Country [WATCH]
- Report: Former NFL Player Phillip Adams Kills 5, Then Himself After Mass Shooting In South Carolina
- Dr. Collier Debunks COVID-19 Vaccine Myths [WATCH]
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Twitter Reportedly Was In Discussions To Drop A $4 Billion Bag On Clubhouse
- Quindon Tarver, Singer From ‘Romeo + Juliet’ & ‘American Idol,’ Dead At 38
- Jorge Lendeborg Jr. & Tosin Cole In Talks To Star In LeBron James ‘House Party’ Reboot
- Virginia Governor Who Once Wore Blackface Endorses Former Gov. Terry McAuliffe To Replace Him
- Maryland Lawmakers Pass Bill To End Life Sentences For Juveniles
- Reading Rainbow’s LeVar Burton And His Fans Want Him To Be The Next Host Of ‘Jeopardy!’