In 2016, Tiny Harris had filed for divorce from her husband, T.I. Fans were sad to see the two coming to an end, but now they’re doing great. Tiny was recently on “The Real” and spoke about what saved her marriage.
She said, “We’re actually in a great place. So maybe it’s working! Maybe he does like it a little bit, I mean I hope so because that’s all I’m going to be is a strong woman.” Tiny revealed that her going on tour helped their relationship and made her focus on what she wanted.
Tiny said, “You just got to keep fighting, you know, if you really love [him/her], I mean it is so hard, but with me finding who I am and going through whatever we was going through it just helped me balance myself when I got back to trying get ourselves back together where we could, you know, be one again.” We are so happy these tow have decided to still together.
- Crystal Smith Responds To Viral Tweet About Ne-Yo’s Ex, Monyetta Shaw
- Rock-T Gives An Update On Tiger Woods’ Car Crash Injuries [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s What You Need To Know About The New Coronavirus Bill [WATCH]
- Baton Rouge Police Under Investigation After Video Shows Officer Choking A 13-Year-Old Black Boy
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Age Ain’t Nothing But A Number” Featuring Tank
- Here’s How Maxine Waters Feels About “W.A.P.” With Megan Thee Stallion
- Kandi Burruss Speaks On Kenya Moore’s Behavior After #Strippergate
- K. Michelle Addresses Her Butt Falling Out Of Place On IG Live
- “I Don’t Give A Sh*t” Syleena Johnson Shares Her Thoughts On Kim And Kanye’s Divorce
- The History Of Black Sci-Fi & Horror Films