Erykah Badu recently celebrated her 47th birthday. Badu made sure her special day was star studded. She had Dave Chappelle, Mos Def, Michael Blackson and so many more at this party. Badu even shared some of her favorite moments on Facebook and Instagram.
The internet couldn’t get enough of her daughter, Puma’s performance. She has a voice just like her mother as she sang “Happy Birthday.” The audience sang along with her and Badu gave her a big hug after it was over.
She wrote on Instagram with a video, “I’m done 😍😍😍😍😍😍PUMA♥♥♥PUMA ♥♥♥♥🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾♥♥♥♥PUMA ♥❤❤❤♥thank you PUMA!! I love you.” Badu this summer will headline a portion of the 2018 ESSENCE Festival in New Orleans. Hopefully fans will get new music soon.
- Gary’s Tea: Will LeBron James Face Charges For Pushing A Fan?! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Family Breaks Silence On The Passing Of Fetty Wap’s 4-Year-Old Daughter [WATCH]
- Jay-Z Wants to Hire 100 People To Help Reopen 40/40 Club
- Study Confirms Cops Treat Black Drivers With Less Respect Than White Counterparts
- Did Nelly & His Longtime Girlfriend Shantel Jackson Break Up Years Ago?
- Simone Biles Is Back: Olympian Will Compete In Final Women’s Gymnastics Event
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
- K. Michelle Moves ‘Sexiness’ Content To OnlyFans Page: ‘I Feel Healthy And Feel Beautiful!’
- DaBaby No Longer Performing At Lollapalooza, You Know Why
- Gabrielle Union Debuts New Jumbo Box Braids And We’re Loving It!