The new TLC show “Seeking Sister Wife” is having “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” think more about relationships. One of the couples from the show Ashley and Dimitri Snowden came to talk about why they are looking for and explain benefits. The crew was a little confused at first, but a lot made sense after.
Ashley explained that having a sister wife helps with the kids, cooking, cleaning and have a relationship that others don’t understand. They explained that back in the day people used to have close family by to help and that’s no longer the case. While some might think it’s great for Dimitri having two wives will not be an easy task. The two have been looking for one, but they are looking for someone with confidence, no jealous, loving and have the ability to be apart of this growing family.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Understanding The Impact Black History Has Made Globally [WATCH]
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- First Trailer For George Foreman Biopic ‘Big George Foreman’ Details Boxers Miraculous Comeback & More
- Tucker Carlson Makes Racist George Floyd Joke During Rant About Tyre Nichols
- Rickey Thanks God & You For The Prayers & Messages [WATCH]
- NeNe Leakes Says ‘The Real Housewives’ Franchises “Starless” + Why Chad Johnson Wore Fake Jewelry [WATCH]
- Legend Making Legends: How John Singleton Uplifted A New Generation of Talent With ‘Boyz N the Hood’
- Black History Month Begins With Ron DeSantis Waging War Against Black History
- Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music