The new TLC show “Seeking Sister Wife” is having “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” think more about relationships. One of the couples from the show Ashley and Dimitri Snowden came to talk about why they are looking for and explain benefits. The crew was a little confused at first, but a lot made sense after.
Ashley explained that having a sister wife helps with the kids, cooking, cleaning and have a relationship that others don’t understand. They explained that back in the day people used to have close family by to help and that’s no longer the case. While some might think it’s great for Dimitri having two wives will not be an easy task. The two have been looking for one, but they are looking for someone with confidence, no jealous, loving and have the ability to be apart of this growing family.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Diana Ross Defends Michael Jackson After ‘Leaving Neverland’ Controversy
- Watch: Ms. Evelyn Says Iyanla Vanzant Picked On Tamar In “Braxton Family Values” First Look
- Christian Combs Opens Up About Loss Of His Mother, Kim Porter
- Tyson Recalls Nearly 70,000 Pounds Of Chicken Strips That Might Contain Metal
- Florida Teachers Can Volunteer To Carry Guns On School Grounds
- Man Charged With Attempted Murder After Stabbing Priest Multiple Times On Live [VIDEO]
- Money Moves: Cardi B Trademarks Her Signature Catchprase ‘Okurrr’
- Big Sean Opens Up About His Battle With Depression & Anxiety [VIDEO]
- Tech 9, Philadelphia Battle Rapper & Commentator, Has Passed Away
- Buju Banton Removes Homophobic Hit From Music Catalog