The new TLC show “Seeking Sister Wife” is having “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” think more about relationships. One of the couples from the show Ashley and Dimitri Snowden came to talk about why they are looking for and explain benefits. The crew was a little confused at first, but a lot made sense after.
Ashley explained that having a sister wife helps with the kids, cooking, cleaning and have a relationship that others don’t understand. They explained that back in the day people used to have close family by to help and that’s no longer the case. While some might think it’s great for Dimitri having two wives will not be an easy task. The two have been looking for one, but they are looking for someone with confidence, no jealous, loving and have the ability to be apart of this growing family.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- You Weren’t Tripping, Former ‘Sesame Street’ Writer Says Bert & Ernie Were A Couple
- Man Arrested For Allegedly Rubbing Produce On His Butt And Putting It Back On The Shelf
- Rickey Smiley Weighs In On Tiffany Haddish And Katt Williams’ Battle [EXCLUSIVE]
- Paternity Test For Married Man That Had Sex With His Co-Worker From The Bowling Alley [EXCLUSIVE]
- Fantasia’s Brother Walks Again After Suffering Near-Fatal Injuries From Car Accident [VIDEOS]
- Mother Turns In Son After Seeing Him On TV In Connection With Deadly Carjacking [VIDEO]
- Logic Confirms Entire Wu-Tang Clan Will Be Featured On New Album [VIDEO]
- Jenifer Lewis Wears Nike On Emmys Red Carpet In Support Of Colin Kaepernick [VIDEO]
- Way of Wade: 5 Signature Plays Defined Dwyane Wade’s Storied Career
- University’s Counselors Believe White Students Need A ‘Safe Space’ To Discuss Anti-Racism