The new TLC show “Seeking Sister Wife” is having “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” think more about relationships. One of the couples from the show Ashley and Dimitri Snowden came to talk about why they are looking for and explain benefits. The crew was a little confused at first, but a lot made sense after.
Ashley explained that having a sister wife helps with the kids, cooking, cleaning and have a relationship that others don’t understand. They explained that back in the day people used to have close family by to help and that’s no longer the case. While some might think it’s great for Dimitri having two wives will not be an easy task. The two have been looking for one, but they are looking for someone with confidence, no jealous, loving and have the ability to be apart of this growing family.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- Kodak Black: New Heat For Your Playlist
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
- Cardi B Drives Rocks Out On ‘Carpool Karaoke’ [VIDEO]
- Nancy Wilson Dies At The Age Of 81
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’