Joe Jackson is making headlines after an alleged secret daughter of his reports that she’s writing a tell-all book. In 2009, she made claims about being apart of the family and not being able to attend her brother Michael Jackson’s funeral. JohVonnie Jackson, the alleged daughter recently shared a photo of her and Joe on Twitter and had some interesting things to say.
On the post she wrote, “My Mother is Cheryle Terrell. My Father is Joseph Jackson. This is my autobiography.” Over the picture of them read the words “Bastard Child.” The Jasmine Brand reports that JohVonnie was born in 1974 and alleged her mother had a 25-year-affair with Joe. She spoke about how he would visit the family and buy gifts for them.
JohVonnie alleges that in her 20’s they moved in with Joe in Las Vegas while he was away from his family. Katherine Jackson supposedly knew about the affair, but because of their religion forgave her husband and stayed with him. Will you be reading this tell-all book?
- Ben Crump Compares Tyre Nichols’ Footage To Rodney King: ‘Those Officers Did Not Extend Any Humanity’ [WATCH]
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Lauren London Wears A Cute Little Black Dress To ‘The Night Show’
- I Love What My Eyes Have Laid Sight On: Oscar Nominees Brian Tyree Henry & Angela Bassett Share A Heartwarming Moment
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- That’s My Beat: Snoop Dogg Shares Insight On 2Pac’s Classic ‘All Eyez On Me’ Album
- If The World Was Coming To An End, What’s The Last Thing You’d Do?! [WATCH]
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Akon Faces Backlash After Gender Equality Rant Claiming Women ‘Exist To Support Men’ [WATCH]