Comedian Michael Blackson came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” Michael talks about settling in Philly in the late 80s, just a couple years after he arrived in America from his native Ghana, and thus being ecstatic about the Eagles’ Super Bowl win this year. Michael explains why he wouldn’t have tried to get onstage during the celebration like a very drunk Kevin Hart famously tried to do.
Michael also talks about hosting the first ever BET Social awards, and how he has benefited by using social media, as well as having come up before its peak. He shows his respect for the comedians coming up on a newer, bite-sized-social-media-videos track, and talks about his favorite comedians. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Funkmaster Flex Claims Jay-Z Isn’t On IG Because He’s Sensitive [Video]
- Nike & Converse Slap Over 500 Websites & 600 Social Media Pages With Lawsuits For Bootleggin’ Their Sh*t
- [WATCH] Special Interview with Tom Joyner on Racism in Health Care
- Rock T’s HBCU Spotlight: Rick Ross, Albany State University [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s Joe Biden’s Coronavirus Rescue Plan [WATCH]
- Cleveland Schools Employee Photographed At VP’s Chair During Capitol Riot Arrested
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode