Comedian Michael Blackson came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” Michael talks about settling in Philly in the late 80s, just a couple years after he arrived in America from his native Ghana, and thus being ecstatic about the Eagles’ Super Bowl win this year. Michael explains why he wouldn’t have tried to get onstage during the celebration like a very drunk Kevin Hart famously tried to do.
Michael also talks about hosting the first ever BET Social awards, and how he has benefited by using social media, as well as having come up before its peak. He shows his respect for the comedians coming up on a newer, bite-sized-social-media-videos track, and talks about his favorite comedians. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Carmelo Anthony Blasts Cheating Rumors: “That Sh*t Is Not Cool At All”
- Doctor In Danger Of Losing Medical License For Praying With Patients
- Watch: Cardi B Gets Nude, Has a Threesome and Kills Several In New ‘Press’ Video
- “It Wasn’t Another Person”: Monica Talks Divorce & Continuing To Support Shannon Brown
- You Gets No Love: Faith Evans & Stevie J Unfollowed Each Other On Instagram
- “I Lost Everything Twice”: Fantasia Explains Why She Cooks Her Own Food, Drives Her Own Car And Does Everything For Herself
- Wendy Williams’ Son Kevin Hunter Jr. Pleads Not Guilty To Punching Father In Assault Case [VIDEO]
- 56 Years Later, Louisiana Mayor Apologizes to Sam Cooke For Racist Treatment
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- With LeBron James Confirming That Space Jam 2 Has Began Filming, The Michael Jordan Comparisons Should End