Comedian Michael Blackson came through to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show!” Michael talks about settling in Philly in the late 80s, just a couple years after he arrived in America from his native Ghana, and thus being ecstatic about the Eagles’ Super Bowl win this year. Michael explains why he wouldn’t have tried to get onstage during the celebration like a very drunk Kevin Hart famously tried to do.
Michael also talks about hosting the first ever BET Social awards, and how he has benefited by using social media, as well as having come up before its peak. He shows his respect for the comedians coming up on a newer, bite-sized-social-media-videos track, and talks about his favorite comedians. Check out this exclusive video to hear more in this interview from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Advocates Sound Alarm About New Texting Policy That Could Have Negative Impacts On Black Voter Outreach
- Mississippi Grand Jury Finds ‘Insufficient Evidence’ To Charge Carolyn Bryant Donham In Emmett Till’s Killing
- Sabrina And Idris Elba Step Out In Style
- OP-ED: Reflections Of A Grassroots Organizer 8 Years After The Ferguson Uprising Began
- Kenan Thompson Tapped To Host The 74th Emmy Awards
- ‘Bodies Bodies Bodies’ Stars Speak On The Allure Of Amandla Stenberg In And Out Of Character
- What’s Next For Serena Williams? 5 Ways She Can Still Win After Tennis
- Hot Spot: This Is How Whoopi Goldberg Got Her Name! [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Serena Williams Announces Retirement + Ahmaud Arbery’s Killers Get Life In Prison
- Gabrielle Union Flaunts Her 49-Year-Old Body On Instagram And It Is Flawless